View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 03:20 AM

Default Re: 1 of 617...Gold Chicken Lips

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonL78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pusher_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WILMASBOYL78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We will be moving the car to our main shop tomorrow to make it easier for those interested to come and see it. [a little too rainy today].

I'll take a few new photos to share and be waiting for your call [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/naughty.gif[/img]

Thanks, Wilma

**I check pretty regularly on the internet to see if there are any other 68 L78 Novas for sale...haven't seen one yet...maybe they are all hiding [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img]

***found this old link to the Hemmings article about the 68 L79 car Jason did a few years back...great reading...the photos really showcase his work [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

http://www.hemmings.com/magazine/mus...9/3735921.html

</div></div>

thanks for posting that article. i've seen this car in person a few times now as we know the current owner. he bought it when it was at either BJ or mecum and has it as part of his very extensive collection. very cool car for me to learn about from my buddies, especially when standing right in front of it [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

Oh man I had no Idea where the car ended up. I sent you a PM!
</div></div>

Jason, I never got a PM from u. Feel free to email me if you'd like. [email protected]