View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:37 PM

Default GM Carlisle debut of Cordia 427 Nova

I understand my friend Tony Lucas, who has assembled an incredible collection of Chevy Muscle in a very short time, will be showing the 1969 427 Nova he purchased from me at the upcoming Carlisle GM show. It will be with the Supercar Workshop display I am told. This is one very interesting piece of history, a brand-new never retail sold 1969 SS Nova with just 1500 miles on the odometer. Prepared from the first year to go drag racing and driven by the dealer, Jim Cordia of Clymer, New York. Fitted with an L/88 427 and other period correct mods, this car is a terror to drive and will drop your jaw when you come on to it at Carlisle. My discovery and purchase of this car took many years to accomplish but it is without a doubt irreplaceable and just plain "cool". Brian Henderson recently posted a few shots of the car as it sits waiting for the GM debut but seeing it and appreciating its original paint and patina will be a reason to make the GM show this year. Word has it that the entire Supercar Worksop display this year will be the highlight of the show.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...