View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 11:18 PM

Thanked 3,399 Times in 1,242 Posts

Was supposed to go into the office today but I'm having way too much fun working on this car now so I played hooky again! Early this morning I disassembled the front park lights, removed the wiring and socket and detailed the frames before putting them all back together. I then stripped the front headlamp buckets and painted everything in black trim paint. Once the park lights and frames were installed, we set the grill and made sure the emblem was in the correct spot. Gotta polish the trim rings for the lights and clean up the front bezels for them. They'll go on later and the VE3 bumper will wait until we finish installing the motor.

Gotta run to the office for a few hours tonight but tomorrow we are planning to install the wiper motor, wiper trans, wipers and button up the top cowl panel. From there we are onto the cowl induction parts for the hood and the pedal on the firewall. Next up will be the front lighting harness, engine harness, cowl harness and the battery tray. Last thing under the hood will be the booster and master and then I can set the column and the heater core in place and button those up. That should keep me busy for a few more days...

Bring on the interior...(lol)

Media blasted and ready for final detailing and white paint inside.

Original pigtails reinstalled and ready for installation now.

Park lights cleaned up and installed in the lower valance.

Grill is in and we're almost ready for headlamps and bezels.

Last edited by NorCam; 03-26-2019 at 11:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to NorCam For This Useful Post:
HawkX66 (03-27-2019)