View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 06:14 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts
Default Re: "The Beater Bee" becomes "The Better Bee"

Thanks guys! Darrell, I know it man. That job thing has been rearing it's head as of late! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/thumbsdown.gif[/img] But it pays the bills and allows me to put money into something other than savings [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/rolleyes.gif[/img] HA! The Bobinator told me to get into writing. There's huge, no, Montountinous amounts of money involved in writing articles for Muscle Car magazines. The rewards are fruituit...frutuit...fra..[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img].it pays well. Problem is, nobody wants to hear what I have to say anyway.....just ask my wife![img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

Green Zee....I painted the top since I wanted the car to look cool while it was sitting waiting for the top to go on. No other reason than that, really. I would have done it Hemi Orange but just wanted the contrast. The base/clear provides a nice layer of protection under the top over just the DP Epoxy. It'll be scuffed with a Scotch Brite Gray pad before the glue goes on and the top goes down. You'll know if it doesn't work when I attend the PSMCD that following year and the top goes flying off and hits my opponent! Hey, that may be how I can advance to the next round!!?? [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img] It sure won't be from shifting correctly! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

Cheers [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]

Dave