View Single Post
Old 11-05-2002, 09:50 PM

Default Re: Muscle Car Card question

Have two of the Fleer Jordons (#57) as pictured but there not graded. most of my cards (80%) are in holders. Some in hard plastice (Alcenders/Moss/Sanders Etc autographsa and the game jerseys and stuff like that. I also have 5 Jordon Star rookies cards. Sold one a few years ago to pay for my rental car for 2 weeks. The cards in the boxes are mostley baseball and football cards.

Unreal how the prices of that Jordon card is now. Have a nice authonicated Walter Payton autograph rookie card also. along with a few pro-bowl teams signed balls. Barry Sanders signed one ball after i told him to use my pen to sign the balls of the kids around me when the pen he was using went dry. he went down the line and then came back to give me my pen back and before he did, signed my football. Only adult on the line he signed for. Guess it was because I offered my pen so the kids could get their stuff signed.

Oh well hope the market keeps going up like the one for the COPO's. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]