View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Next Years Power Tour Car Part 2

Here we go again.........I was all settled in with the Impala........which turned out to be the best car I have ever owned after the bugs got worked out...........and I didn't have any interest in the other cars anymore.......So....after selling the Chevelle Convert, the 1 of none L89 70 Nova, the Biscayne, the Yellow 66 Nova, and the 37 Ford........I only had the Impala left to drive, which was O.K. with me....After talking to Stefano about doing a Magnacharger thingy......It got a little complicated and I decided to leave it alone..........So.......Labor Day weekend......The Princess and I went out for an afternoon drive......our only intention was to go out for Lunch........And along the way we stopped at the Volo Auto museum.....Just to kill some time.....as we walked in to the first building she elbows me in the stomach and said "Look at that"........A just restored Marina Blue 66 Super Sport........You know when you see that car that you know you "Need" it........well there it was.....

The car needs some light wet sanding and buffing.....but it is a very solid well detailed car.......So.....I put in a offer on the car....As we are driving home I think to myself .....what just happened......But.....I always go with the Flow....LOL.......When we get home I know to drive the car and keep up with Charley......I had to have an LS powertrain in the car.........Here we go again......So....I go on Ebay to see whats available.....and I ended up buying a 2000 mile pullout of a 2013 Camaro ZL1/LSA engine trans assy.........Here we go again..........Stay tuned.....

The Best things in life......Aren't Things
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 44385.jpg 37271.jpg 36261.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...