Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Olds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2016, 12:54 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Ryan Weaver's 1969 Olds Cutlass S W31 Club Coupe

Had a work trip to Wixom MI yesterday and mixed a little pleasure with business:-)

I dropped a few parts in Wixom that will be taken to Chicago area for some love. Dan Vasic has agreed to slip a few items into his restoration ballywick for me:-) He has known suppliers for all the coatings and such, so I bagged up my jack, spare tire hold down, brake distribution block and bracket, and gas cap.

Thanks Dan for taking these items off my list:-)

On the way home we stopped at Inline Tube to get my next little order of parts and to switch out three items, as expected Chuck had everything ready and double checked:-) They have a very impressive business, not your average two guys and a stack of catalogues type business:-)

As soon as I walked in I had met the customer ahead of me at PSMCDR last year in the Pontiac "camp" Jim Mattison PHS and I had a nice chat:-) I checked and his driveshaft/pop can twisted by uber Poncho torque has been upgraded and his new GTO is ready for more drag race action:-)

I really enjoy the hobby all together, a chance meeting like that and nice chat makes me even more motivated to kick my cars ass at PSMCDR:-) Al recently shared some W31 tire burning stories and I plan to carry on where he left off in 1976:-)

Ryan

New parts:-) front wheel cylinders, outer tie rod, rear axle bumpers, some additional fuel line covering, brake clips that I lost, u joint straps, spindle dust caps, and rear exhaust hangers.

1969 Beaumont 350 Auto White Sold
1969 Beaumont 307 Auto Green Sold
1969 Chevelle SS 396-L35 Auto Blue Sold
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 'S' Sports Coupe W31