Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2018, 02:21 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Cool Canadian built 69 chevelle

I was at a local cruise inn this evening and a guy pulled in with this 69 Chevelle. Cool history on the car. The current owner bought it from the original owner. Car was sitting in a garage for many years. Sold new at Prout Chevrolet in Elyria, Ohio which was a performance dealer. Original owner drag raced the car when new with the original 325 horse 396 motor in it with just a pair of headers and a rear end gear change. Car is a 4 speed.

Being that this is a Canadian built chevelle I have never seen valve cover hold downs like the ones on this car stamped made in Canada. Very cool car.

Car was raced at Thompson Raceway Park here in Ohio and lived all its life here in northeast Ohio. Car is low mileage retains all original sheet metal and numbers drive train.

Rich
Attached Images

m22mike (07-29-2018)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry prout1.jpg 2018-07-28 22.48.59.jpg 2018-07-28 22.30.35.jpg 2018-07-28 22.16.02.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...