Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Baldwin-Motion Performance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2004, 04:44 PM

Default 70 Baldwin-Motion Nova

My 70 Nova has certification letter from Motion/Joel, as well as the Motion work order that Joel performed for Baldwin Chevrolet. It is a SS454 Phase III, M22, side exhaust, 4.88 gears, plus the associated Motion Hi-Perfermance accessories.

When I first saw this Nova I thought it to be a Motion. Having 9 other Motion cars gave me some idea what to look for. So you can understand my stress level during that few day period when the seller was trying to back out of the deal and re-market it. In reference to that, I offer my apology to the "truly innocent" guys, that were unintentionally offended. Likewise, I've received apologies off-line from others that "did interfer", and I appreciated that. There is no need to discuss it further, it's water under the bridge, so let’s please not re-hash it.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 73884-BMNov3.jpg 73883-BMNov2.jpg 73881-BMNov.jpg 73861-Nova-MotionDiag3.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...