Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 03-08-2014, 09:32 AM

Thanked 1,233 Times in 577 Posts
Default Re: 1969 Copo ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GrumpysToy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Here is the black camaro's engine compartment just before I took it apart to restore it. Does anything in this picture look like he took any ones advice and changed anything to present it as a COPO car???

THIS is a dead horse as far as I am concerned and the last I will say or post about it.....

</div></div>

Dave...Good by me. Why not end this OK? Do you promice this is your last picture?

<span style="font-weight: bold">It is a COPO... Doug has located the original owner cut and dried right?</span>

At this point you posting additional pictures is not helping as a way to continue to attack my reputation and description of this car as I originally inspected it....as clear as day... the under side of the cowl hood is exactly as I said it was - no guts.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:41 AM

So far off subject. You should be embarrassed with your posts. I come here to learn and rely on others knowledge learned by experience. I read THIS thread to learn about the April L car and it has turned into a cat fight of another car. What????
Old 03-08-2014, 12:02 PM

Thanked 1,233 Times in 577 Posts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ds1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So far off subject. You should be embarrassed with your posts. I come here to learn and rely on others knowledge learned by experience. I read THIS thread to learn about the April L car and it has turned into a cat fight of another car. What???? </div></div>

I agree. The same approach was used by the seller of the black car when I located it..&quot;I think it is a COPO but I cannot verify it..all the signs are there&quot;.

Just like the April L car is presented for sale today - except that Doug did his research and the black car turned out to be a COPO after all--and I have acknowledged that in most of my replies.

This thread should move on. Lets see if it does.

Old 03-08-2014, 02:13 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 70 copo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ds1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So far off subject. You should be embarrassed with your posts. I come here to learn and rely on others knowledge learned by experience. I read THIS thread to learn about the April L car and it has turned into a cat fight of another car. What???? </div></div>

I agree. The same approach was used by the seller of the black car when I located it..&quot;I think it is a COPO but I cannot verify it..all the signs are there&quot;.

Just like the April L car is presented for sale today - except that Doug did his research and the black car turned out to be a COPO after all--and I have acknowledged that in most of my replies.

This thread should move on. Lets see if it does.

</div></div>

I am glad we are going to move away from all this crap about the black car and talk about the April L car and figure out if it is real.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Phil you have been trashing the car by saying the rear floors need replacing and then we see what is in fact pretty nice floors. You say the car had quadrajet fuel lines and then we see a single line. You then go on to say it has a big block heater box that looks new or refinished and we are then shown what does not look like an new or refinished box. At this point I don't think anyone is going to believe whatever you say about this car. Can we stick to facts please and not bring some unknown agenda into this ? I'm about to lock this thread. </div></div>

Amen Brother!!

Rich
Old 03-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 4,088 Times in 1,075 Posts

Locking this thread. A new thread can be started on the orig car in question