Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Comments/Suggestions > Comments, Suggestions, Problems


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-22-2018, 06:53 PM
KCCC_BB's Avatar
KCCC_BB KCCC_BB is offline
Yenko Paid Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Renewing Paid Subscription

I was trying to renew my paid subscription, but when I got to the method of payment section; there was only pay pal. I don't have a pay pal account and was going to use my credit card, but there was no section for that. Thanks for any help.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-22-2018, 11:23 PM
camcojb's Avatar
camcojb camcojb is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 187
Thanks: 7
Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCCC_BB View Post
I was trying to renew my paid subscription, but when I got to the method of payment section; there was only pay pal. I don't have a pay pal account and was going to use my credit card, but there was no section for that. Thanks for any help.
You don't need to be a member of Paypal. Click on the Paypal option and at the bottom of the next page you'll see:


No PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card

From there you can use your credit or debit card without signing up for Paypal.
__________________
Jody

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-22-2018, 11:44 PM
Steve Shauger Steve Shauger is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,985
Thanks: 26
Thanked 226 Times in 136 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camcojb View Post
You don't need to be a member of Paypal. Click on the Paypal option and at the bottom of the next page you'll see:


No PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card

From there you can use your credit or debit card without signing up for Paypal.
Just an FYI, there is still an issue with using credit cards. We are working with our Vbulletin forum provider to solve the issue. Jody will provide an update.
__________________
Steve Shauger
The Supercar Registry
www.yenko.net

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com

Last edited by Steve Shauger; 01-23-2018 at 02:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-23-2018, 02:02 AM
KCCC_BB's Avatar
KCCC_BB KCCC_BB is offline
Yenko Paid Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thanks for the information.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-23-2018, 04:44 PM
bugsy bugsy is offline
Yenko Paid Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pa USA
Posts: 259
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts
Default

thanks for info. I have been trying to pay for over a week so i can post. thank you
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2018, 02:14 AM
bugsy bugsy is offline
Yenko Paid Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pa USA
Posts: 259
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts
Default

I have a pay pal account that has not been used for a few years. Every time I try and pay with my credit card it won't let me pay, keeps telling me I have a pay pal account with that email. This is ridiculous. I had my wife put in her credit card info and her work email address and still can't get through for payment. Is this issue being addressed
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-30-2018, 04:14 PM
Steve Shauger Steve Shauger is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,985
Thanks: 26
Thanked 226 Times in 136 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsy View Post
I have a pay pal account that has not been used for a few years. Every time I try and pay with my credit card it won't let me pay, keeps telling me I have a pay pal account with that email. This is ridiculous. I had my wife put in her credit card info and her work email address and still can't get through for payment. Is this issue being addressed
Presently to implement the ability to use credit cards it requires paying several hundred dollar a year fee. I've only ,had three credit card requests so it not a good option. I'm hoping my site programmer can write some code to accommodate those who want to use credit cards but he's working on getting the new main page up this week. unfortunately Paypal is the only option at this time.
__________________
Steve Shauger
The Supercar Registry
www.yenko.net

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-31-2018, 12:31 PM
njsteve's Avatar
njsteve njsteve is offline
Yenko Paid Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NJUSA
Posts: 6,776
Thanks: 0
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Default

Steve,

Is there a way to do a single-time paypal renewal and not recurring? I have credit freezes on all my credit accounts for security reasons and a renewal that doesn't specifically ask for my permission beforehand will not work for me.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-31-2018, 01:26 PM
tjs44 tjs44 is offline
Yenko Paid Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: long beach,ca
Posts: 627
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

I was not able to use paypal today.They wanted a credit card link.Tom
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-02-2018, 08:11 PM
396L78canuck 396L78canuck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Cornwall,Ontario,Canada
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Steve can we send you a US bank draft.Thanks Bob
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.