Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Old 01-11-2015, 05:05 AM

Default Donations for our troops

Ok folks I just received an email from my friend Brian at A Grateful Nation and it seems they are having another fund raiser for our troops that are deployed overseas protecting our freedoms. Think what you want about our military but remember that we are all Americans and these donations will go to buy goods for them so you can sleep peacefully at night...

Mark:
See if you can get any of your "Buds" interested in helping out with this. I've got 6 months to raise the money but I'm starting early.
Brian

"A Grateful Nation" is at it again.

We at " A Grateful Nation" are dedicated to procuring and shipping products to the troops serving in Afghanistan, Iraq and now Liberia. Over the years we have shipped more than 12 tons of goods all at absolutely no cost to the American taxpayers or the troops themselves. Even the shipping has been covered by donations.
For the last few years, we have participated in the Warren County NJ Fair "Hot Air Balloon/Bike Race as an advertising effort. This July we want to bring whole a team to make a bigger impression. The more visible we are, the more money we can raise, the more goods we can send to the troops.
Naturally this takes a wee bit of money. Any and all help will be appreciated. Funds not used for this event will be used to the benefit of the troops.

Check us out on Facebook and Go Fund Me
Thank you!

Serving the troops that serve us,

Brian & Susan Rich
"A Grateful Nation"
16020 Church St.
Amelia court House, VA 23002
A Greatful Nation