Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Old 02-21-2012, 03:28 PM

Default Re: markjohnson

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bbbenny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark, I just read the post! Just glad you weren;t hurt or killed. If you weren;t so far away. I;d help out with your rebuilding of youp place!Regards Benny </div></div>

Maybe you can come n for about 6 months Benny... [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2012, 07:09 PM

Sorry to hear this too, Mark.I hope your ins co totals it &amp; you get to rebuild fresh and add a 6 car garage. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]
For those that don't keep a bank safe deposit box for titles &amp; doc's, Home Depot sells a fire proof box for about $40...maybe not the best, but better than having nothing
Old 02-21-2012, 08:12 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NovaMob03</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry to hear this too, Mark.I hope your ins co totals it &amp; you get to rebuild fresh and add a 6 car garage. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]
For those that don't keep a bank safe deposit box for titles &amp; doc's, Home Depot sells a fire proof box for about $40...maybe not the best, but better than having nothing </div></div>

Jude,
It was destroyed and I keep telling Mark just to rebuild it the way he wants. Im glad someone else thinks the same way I do and maybe it will sink in...
Old 02-21-2012, 10:21 PM

I'm a big fan of the Carolina/low country/craftsman style home with nice porch &amp; metal roof. This architect in Bufort SC has a few plans that might be worth a look. I'm gonna build one when I relocate back to the coast.

http://www.allisonramseyarchitect.com/planbook.cfm

probably my favorite...a modest 1800 sf with LR/kitchen combo and open ceiling
http://www.allisonramseyarchitect.co...n.cfm?idnum=94
Old 02-23-2012, 01:29 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Until I can find the time to send out individual PM's and E-Mails to so many of you, I want to extend my absolute sincerest gratitude to everyone and anyone for their support and generosity during this terrible time in my life. You guys have shown me the good side of human beings in my darkest hour when I needed it the most and have changed me forever as a human being. I will NEVER forget what you guys did for me and I welcome the opportunity to someday help each and every one of you. Special thanks to Mark Milchak and his wife Amy who have been such pillars of support to me. Without them and my family, I really, really don't know what would have happened to me. Let me tell 'ya . . . . I know we can bicker back &amp; forth on some really stupid shit sometimes on this site but in the end, when one of our own needs genuine care &amp; support (me, in this case), all that petty stuff gets instantly forgotten about and everybody steps up to the plate to help out each other. Because of this . . . . I am very proud to be a member of the SYC. God bless you all. Mark Johnson
Old 02-23-2012, 01:59 AM

God has Blessed me for having you as a friend. My next visit down, I`m buying. Hope to see you then.

Dan
70 Buick Skylark Post Sedan Burnished Saddle

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PM3DE8qI2NY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4xEmGypUw