Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 08-02-2018, 11:42 PM

Smile 2006 Chevrolet SSR

Last year of the SSR which includes enhancements not seen with the previous years including the more powerful engine (LS2) rated at 400 HP and the Tremec 6 speed trans. This SSR is equipped with both as well as the popular Pacific Blue color which was a 1 year color only. Very few made with this color in the 6 speed offering (90). This vehicle has only 8,200 miles and is showroom new. It has led a very pampered life from the beginning. Has never seen rain and always garaged.......my Sunday driver for the last 9 years. Vehicle is 100% stock. I have all original docs including window sticker, owner's manual, etc. I have more info for interested parties. There is a fairly large SSR community which can be viewed at ssrfanatic.com. Depending on options many of these SSR's sold new for $50,000 and above which is one of the reasons GM didn't sell many

Price is $34,000. I can be contacted at [email protected]

P.S. These vehicles have begun to make more of a presence in national auctions in recent years. The later year models with low miles are attracting most of the attention. This one made some noise recently:https://azure.barrett-jackson.com/Ev...-PICKUP-220468
Attached Images

markinnaples (08-03-2018)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry Our SSR 021.jpg Our SSR 020.jpg Our SSR 018.jpg Our SSR 012.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 09-08-2018, 06:28 PM

Sold