Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Dick Harrell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2014, 12:51 AM

Default Dick Harrell 69 Camaro

Hi,
This is my first post here and it may be a bit long so bear with me.

I'm the owner of both a 67 & 69 SS Camaros and although I live in Australia, my wife is American. When my father in law heard that I was going to buy a Camaro he told me about the 69 Camaro that he bought new and told me it was a Dick Harrell camaro. He said it was just a plain jane yellow 69 with a 427, 4 speed. He told me he had some photos of it and that they were in storage but next time he was over there he would have a look for them. Well a couple of years had passed and I still hadn't seen the photos and I thought that I may never get to see it.

Well just this week a package arrived at our house with a whole heap of photos from when my wife was a child and in amongst them were 5 photos of his Camaro. Now they aren't the greatest photo's but I'm sure someone with an experienced eye will pick out some details. He's sure that he has some better photos of it but just has to find them. I've asked if he has any of the original paperwork for it and he says possibly, but he's not sure where it would be but will start looking for it.

Anyway, I won't bore you any longer and I'll post the photos up. Sorry for the poor quality but they are kind of small and old.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steery For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (08-29-2018), PeteLeathersac (09-18-2020)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 41291.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...