Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - Wanted

Please note

Old 05-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 66-67 4 Blade BBC Fan Needed, 14 x 6 66 Wheels A3

Fellas -

Here's the description: part #3839282, the fan is 17 ˝ inches in diameter, the blades cross at a 45 degree angle and are attached together by four “mushroom” head rivets. There are no part numbers or date code stamped on the fan itself. The fan was painted satin black. All big block fans for 1966 and 1967 received a spacer between the fan and water pump pulley. This spacer was natural aluminum and approximately 2-1/4 inches in length. For each year, a reinforcement washer was used, part #3720616. The 1966 reinforcement washer was installed on the outside of the water pump pulley and is 3 1/4 inched in diameter. The 1967 reinforcement washer was installed on the inside of the water pump pulley and is 3 3/16 inches in diameter.

I'm looking for fan, spacer, and washers, but will settle for one of the above. Please e mail me if you have one.

Also looking for '66 14 x 6 plain steel wheels, marked "A3" and "6" by valve stem and "GM" and "W" and "65" on the dimples by the lug nut holes.

Please don't reply here; don't visit as much as I used to. Please send me an e mail at [email protected] if you have anything.

Thanks,

Scott
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...