Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 10-15-2020, 04:16 PM

Default 1978 K5 Blazer

I know it's not a super/muscle car but wanted to give you guys first chance at it before I list it anywhere else. I bought it used off my local Chevy dealer's lot in Feb., 1984. They said that they took it in as a trade in on a new car. I bought it to get back and forth to work when it snowed, and it was my daily driver during most of my working career as I didn't want to park one of my Camaros in the sun for 8+ hours a day. I have never taken it off road. It was manufactured at the Fremont, CA assembly plant. It had all the extras on it when I bought it: billet grill; small, aftermarket side mirrors, air deflector above rear window, and 15x10 chromed steel wheels.
It has a 350 engine and 350 THM trans. It has the federal or 49 state emissions type with no catalytic convertor or AIR smog pump. It has always passed the biannual California smog tests. The original color was Cardinal Red. It has had a repaint before I bought it. 89,234 miles. It has skid plates on the gas tank and transfer case, a 31 gallon gas tank, and factory installed trailer hitch. It originally came with factory a/c but that hasn't been operable for 20 or more years. A lot of the a/c items like the compressor and hoses are long gone. Through the years it has had the gas tank replaced, the radiator, the master cylinder and power booster, and the steering box. It got new shocks in 2011, new tires in 2015, a new Optima red top battery in April, 2020, and was last serviced in Aug., 2020 that included in addition to the oil change and filter, changing the antifreeze/coolant, new power steering fluid, brake fluid, and wiper blades.
It runs fine and is fine mechanically. It's problems are mostly cosmetic. It has rust damage along the fenderwells, bottom of the front fenders, and bottom of the doors on the inside. All exterior lights work. The dome lights only work with the driver's door. The idiot lights all work. The dash lights work sometimes and sometimes they don't. The wipers work but not the windshield washer pump.
I am asking $5,500. Please PM me with any questions. Thank you.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to danachevroletfor1967 For This Useful Post:
John (10-19-2020)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 100_0157.jpg 100_0155.jpg 100_0152.jpg 100_0150.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...