Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 08-14-2022, 10:48 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,396 Times in 758 Posts
Default OER CRD1534A 4-Core Copper/Brass Radiator for 70 to 81 Firebird

More garage cleaning finds:

This is a nearly new, 4-core copper/brass aftermarket radiator that I got from Summit Racing and used for about a month in my Gramma's 1975 455HO Firebird back in 2017 when I was diagnosing a cooling issue.

I do not know if it fits in a similar year Camaro. It has the drivers side top inlet and passenger side bottom outlet

The price is $200 (OBO)

It cost me over $450 back then. (For comparison, price out a new one OER CRD1534A at Summit or Jegs and you'll see they are even more nowadays since it is so hard to get the original OEM-style all metal radiators any more. They go for around $600 to $700
https://www.jegs.com/i/OER/691/CRD1534A/10002/-1

https://www.speedwaymotors.com/OER-C...kaAl-UEALw_wcB

It turned out that the problem was not the stock radiator. It was the crappy aftermarket clutch fan that wouldn't engage until 210 degrees. As a result I put the prior radiator back in and put this new one back in the box.

As you can see from the inside photo it is nice and shiny and clean with no deposits of any kind in there. It is a four core with a built-in transmission cooler. It fit directly into the factory radiator lower support saddles and aligned up perfectly with the factory upper saddle mounts.

$200 plus shipping. It is heavy! I would prefer the buyer actually pick it up in person in NJ so it doesn't get damaged in shipping.

Thanks, Steve [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails
Attached Images

Last edited by njsteve; 08-14-2022 at 11:28 PM.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_3472.jpg IMG_3471.jpg IMG_3470.jpg IMG_3469.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...