Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 02-28-2019, 12:32 AM

Default 1969 Camaro RS/SS For Sale

This is a 100% original GM sheet metal, never wrecked, never hit, never rusted, all original pans, panels, etc. 1969 X 11 Camaro that was fully restored, off the frame, no short-cuts and with over $100,000 in the parts and labor. The complete build was done by my very Good friend in TN. which is where the car resides.The car was more or less completed in 2015.

If it matters, the car was originally Glazier Blue with a Blue Vinyl Top and Standard Interior and Factory endura bumper. As you can see, it has a FLAWLESS LAZER Straight BLACK Paintjob with Matte Black SS Hockey stripes, New BLACK Vinyl Top, and a completely NEW Houndstooth Interior!

This is not being sold as or represented as a Numbers Matching or Documented Camaro, so please do not ask about build sheets or Protecto Plates, etc., it is a RESTO-MOD pure and simple! So, what it was or how it came from factory does not really matter in my opinion, though I guess, it may to others..... the value now as I see it., is in the Quality of the Build and what you will get!

Under the Hood is a 6.0L LS engine, that had approx. 1000 original miles on it (Tuned by Carma Performance Nashville TN. Approx. 425 HP,) It came out of a new ’08 Truck, those motors have the Square Port LS3 heads and iron block.. which is usually preferred in these type of builds because it allows for owners to add a supercharger if desired.

• Vintage Air heat/ac • Factory GM LS-7 clutch • Hydraulic Clutch • New TKO 600 Tremec Trans with new driveshaft • PRC Aluminum Radiator with dual electric fans.

New

GM 12 Bolt, New Mosier Axles, New Richmond 3:73 Posi rear • Al New Suspension: • Speed Tech front tubular control arms • Speed Tech front Swaybar • Speed Tech AFX tall aluminum spindle with Z06 Corvette hub • Viking Coil-over shock/springs (front) • C5 Corvette disc brakes with vented rotors • Detroit Speed Brake booster/master cylinder • Manual proportioning valve • IROC quick ration steering box • Ridetech 4 Link with Coil-over shock/springs • C5 Corvette disc brakes • “Tanks” Stainless Steel baffled tank with GM “in tank” fuel pump • II Much Fabrication carbon canister fuel ventilation system • Magna Flow Stainless exhaust routed as factory (tailpipes exit rear body area) • Budnik 18 X 9.5 custom offset with Nitto 555 tires • Painless wiring • Dakota Digital instrumentation with console Gauges (Factory resemblance) • Detroit Speed Electric headlight door conversion •

This is a Show Stopper….Multiple Show Winner: Twice Goodguys award winning car, NHRA Hot Rod Reunion winner, Super Chevy show winner… It is drop dead gorgeous and performs as good as it looks!! Wicked fast and ready for whatever you want.. Show or Go!

I know there are lots of thrown together cars on the market.. big price tags and Dealers have many of them. Trust me, this is not one of those cars by any stretch! Nor is the asking price 6 figures, but I know the guy/owner who built it VERY WELL.... and I have known him since 1994 when he completed his Regal Red 66 SS that I drooled over at the Chevelle Nationals., his Black Bubble top Impala, His Lemonwood Yellow 66 SS Show winner., I have seen all of his cars. all which he builds.. for himself., and, yes, I have helped him sell a few too. I have shown with my own cars right next to his! His are always TOP SHELF!!! Not just show field art .. they RUN! He is not a Dealer, he is not a Body shop owner, he is a CAR GUY with immense talent! He builds his cars for him, to enjoy and then he passes them along as his next build comes to mind. So, this sale is not due to divorce or a need for money or any other silly reason…. It is just time! This car, though it only has 300 driven miles on it, is as done as it can be… No known Bugs to work out… everything works as it should. It starts right up from a COLD start and she is as nice on bottom as top.. no hidden issues.

This car should be seen in person because photos and videos can only do so much., but I do have many detail photos and videos, but ask that they be reserved for the truly serious potential buyer... I am including a link to YOUTUBE here for just one short video:

https://youtu.be/NZA_pmK6xYk

This is a car that will impress anyone and is well worth a look if you are interested. I have it priced at $78,000 so just email me directly at [email protected]

Thank you sYc for the bandwidth!

Mike Crown
Attached Images

Last edited by MYSTERYCHEVELLE; 04-17-2019 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Detailded Description Added
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MYSTERYCHEVELLE For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (02-28-2019), olredalert (02-28-2019)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry ONLIFTWEBSITE.jpg FLOORPANSWEBSITE.jpg BRAKESWEBSITE.jpg 69RSSSsyc4.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 03-06-2019, 02:13 AM

A couple More here.. but More Available
Attached Images

Last edited by MYSTERYCHEVELLE; 03-13-2019 at 02:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MYSTERYCHEVELLE For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (04-18-2019)
Old 03-06-2019, 02:55 PM

There's a few stylistic items I would do differently, but you got one of my dream projects here! First generation f-body with an LS based drivetrain, with the kicker being the houndstooth interior!

Looks fantastic! Good luck with the sale!
The Following User Says Thank You to Locker537 For This Useful Post:
MYSTERYCHEVELLE (03-06-2019)
Old 04-16-2019, 03:04 AM

PRICE DROP to $78,000 or Best Reasonable Offer

Full Description and Photos at my web site Sale Area: http://www.mysterychevelle.com/forsalecars.html

Have videos of in and out. Top and Bottom. Running. Cold Start. and many DETAIL Photos. All to the serious buyer. Please Email Directly

[email protected]

MIKE

Last edited by MYSTERYCHEVELLE; 04-26-2019 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Website Link added
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MYSTERYCHEVELLE For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (04-18-2019), olredalert (04-16-2019)
Old 05-08-2019, 06:14 PM

Final Price Reduction: BUY IT. $73,500

View in Full description and photos at my web site
WWW.MYSTERYCHEVELLE.COM under Sale Area

Videos to the serious by direct email to me
Thank you sYc
Old 05-23-2019, 06:47 PM

This car is SOLD pending the logistics of any sale

Thank you sYc for the space used !!

Mike