Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Pontiac

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2019, 01:53 PM
SCR Sponsor

Thanked 3,150 Times in 915 Posts
Default 76 Trans Am Day 2ish Survivor

I purchased this car about 6 weeks ago for inventory. The job hazard I have now, I fall in love with these cars. This one is no exception. Bruce featured the car here............https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156544.

I decided to slow down a little bit, as Tracey and I have become rather fond of the car. It has some Day 2 adds the original owner performed to the car before he parked it in 1995. I thought I'd carry on with a few items while fixing the few items that needed attention.

I was able to fit PMD center caps to my 200S wheels........

Found an NOS Thrush crossover muffler. I'll make the car a dual exhaust like it should be, attached to the Casler headers the OO added in 1980. I have an appointment to get the pipes bent this Thursday over by a buddy. We should be able to use the original tailpipes.

I tried to save the original headliner. I just has shrunk too much and cannot be properly fitted to the cardboard. I found original material courtesy of a SYC member. That should be here soon.

I'll post some pics after a few things are done. I'm in the process of rubbing in the #7
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to napa68 For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (08-27-2019), muscle_collector (08-27-2019), Xplantdad (08-27-2019)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...