Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Sponsors > Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Old 02-05-2019, 07:22 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts
Default And speaking of MCACN Coverage in Print....

Always neat to see a variety of national magazines on the rack of the local Walmart and Barnes & Noble that have awesome features of the recent MCACN show.

Yesterday I saw Muscle Car Review, Chrysler Power, Bone Stock and Hemmings Muscle Machines, all with multi page features.

The next issue if Mopar Collectors Guide is almost entriely devoted to MCACN and Drew Hardin told me we will have coverage in the next three issues of MCR, in addition to the issue on the stands now.

V8 Passion is also forthcoming, as is Mopar Action, Vette Vues and several others. Whew!

Congrats to all of you who have received some well deserved recognition!

We will have all of these features up on our website soon.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
www.mcacn.com
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bashton For This Useful Post:
Big Block Bill (02-08-2019), flyingn (02-06-2019), mockingbird812 (02-07-2019), PeteLeathersac (02-07-2019), Xplantdad (03-12-2019)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 02-05-2019, 09:02 PM

Congrats to all.....MCACN Rocks

Dan
70 Buick Skylark Post Sedan Burnished Saddle

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PM3DE8qI2NY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4xEmGypUw
Old 02-06-2019, 11:20 AM

The pebble beach of musclecars!

1971 Torino 351c 4v GT convertible. White/white with black,4 speed, shaker, am/fm, ps/pdb, buckets/console, ac, flip headlights

1969 GTO Judge Warwick blue/blue, RAIII, 4 speed, tach/gauges, safe t track, flip headlights, 3.55's, ps and radio.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:32 PM

MCACN got a shout out from David Freiburger on a "Roadkill Extra" a few days ago as well.

You need to be a subscriber to view it, but he said it's one of the cat events in 2019 that he wants to hit!

I couldn't convince anyone to take the trip with me for the past MCACN! I'm hoping that changes in 2019!
Old 02-07-2019, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locker537 View Post
MCACN got a shout out from David Freiburger on a "Roadkill Extra" a few days ago as well.

You need to be a subscriber to view it, but he said it's one of the cat events in 2019 that he wants to hit!

I couldn't convince anyone to take the trip with me for the past MCACN! I'm hoping that changes in 2019!
Ryan Brutt and my son caught that too; pretty neat!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
www.mcacn.com
Old 02-12-2019, 10:46 PM

What a great day it is when you open the mailbox to find not just one, not even two, but THREE new magazines with awesome MCACN features.

Muscle Car Review, March 2019 issue; Eight full pages devoted to MCACN. This is the 2nd of 4 issues that will have MCACN fulll features. Thanks Arvid, Drew and all of the MCR team. You guys ROCK!

Mopar Collectors Guide; April 2019 issue. We scored the cover and almost all of this issue is about MCACN, with multiple features. Thanks Rob, Tim, Randy and the MCG gang.

Mopar Action, April 2019; Once again, we score with THREE full features. One on the show, a second devoted to the awesome Rapid Transit System special display with a Tribute to Steven Juliano and yet another on the awesome Art and advertisnig and photo display hosted by Jim Secreto and Ken Hanna. Hats off to Geoff Stunkard and Dale Mathews, two guys that have been huge supporters of what we do for a looooong time.

Whew!

Congrats to all who received some well deserved coverage. There is more forthcoming!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
www.mcacn.com

Last edited by bashton; 02-13-2019 at 12:10 AM.
Old 02-13-2019, 01:13 AM

just got my MCR the other day! Great coverage!

1971 Torino 351c 4v GT convertible. White/white with black,4 speed, shaker, am/fm, ps/pdb, buckets/console, ac, flip headlights

1969 GTO Judge Warwick blue/blue, RAIII, 4 speed, tach/gauges, safe t track, flip headlights, 3.55's, ps and radio.
The Following User Says Thank You to flyingn For This Useful Post:
bashton (02-15-2019)
Old 02-13-2019, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashton View Post
What a great day it is when you open the mailbox to find not just one, not even two, but THREE new magazines with awesome MCACN features.

Muscle Car Review, March 2019 issue; Eight full pages devoted to MCACN. This is the 2nd of 4 issues that will have MCACN fulll features. Thanks Arvid, Drew and all of the MCR team. You guys ROCK!

Mopar Collectors Guide; April 2019 issue. We scored the cover and almost all of this issue is about MCACN, with multiple features. Thanks Rob, Tim, Randy and the MCG gang.

Mopar Action, April 2019; Once again, we score with THREE full features. One on the show, a second devoted to the awesome Rapid Transit System special display with a Tribute to Steven Juliano and yet another on the awesome Art and advertisnig and photo display hosted by Jim Secreto and Ken Hanna. Hats off to Geoff Stunkard and Dale Mathews, two guys that have been huge supporters of what we do for a looooong time.

Whew!

Congrats to all who received some well deserved coverage. There is more forthcoming!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
I was reading the latest copy of MCR last night. Good read, especially for someone who didn't get to attend this year!
The Following User Says Thank You to Locker537 For This Useful Post:
bashton (02-15-2019)
Old 03-12-2019, 08:26 PM

New April issue of Muscle Car Review hit my mailbox today.

Awesome coverage on our Vintage Certification program, written by Matt Avery.

Congrats go out to all who received some well deserved coverage along with Steve Shauger, Official Sponsor Frank Badelson and of course, the dedicated Vintage judges. And of course, THANKS Matt and MCR!

So if Rick and Annie's Yenko Chevelle on the cover and on multiple pages inside isn't enough reason to pick up this issue, I don't know what is!
www.mcacn.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bashton For This Useful Post:
flyingn (03-13-2019), SS427 (03-12-2019)
Old 03-21-2019, 09:21 PM

Let's add another two to the list! The new issue of Hot Rod DeLuxe has a full feature on the cool Nickey Gasser display from the recent show. John Tinberg and Randy Schmitt did a great job of putting that display together! Nothing but fun. Thanks again go out to Drew Hardin for the coverage.

The new issue of Vette Vues has a super long feature that covers the Triple Diamond display and competition, the Corvette Legends Invitational display and of course, Irwin Kroiz' SR2 along with nearly every other Corvette that was in the show. LOTS of pages in this one!

And as I say...more to follow.

We have been scanning the features and will be adding all of them to our media page asap.

Thanks and as always, congrats to all who received some well deserved coverage.
www.mcacn.com