Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Old 01-07-2019, 02:32 PM

Default Orig Paperwork

Years ago my Mother called me and said, I found all your paperwork on your TA, I bought a year old 78 Trans Am in 1979. I didn’t get any glove box stuff but all the rest was there. She wouldn’t co sign so I almost didn’t get the car. I bought the car at Jim Causley in Detroit. In September I was to get the car. But the deal fell through since i didn’t have a co-signer. In November, my salesman called and said, kid, come get your car. He got me 12.83% lmao. I didn’t care.
Life was good till the first snow. I was all over the road. The car was terrible in the snow. A GTO guy at work said’ Kid, park it and get a beater. So I did. A 67 Chevy pick up. That’s another story, It only has 46,000 on it today and no rust. But why didn’t I buy the Super Duty. I walked rite by all those in the lot.
I located my salesman a few years back, he’s Gen Manager at a Chrysler dealer.
Took my TA by and we all laughed. Everyone in the dealership came out. Lol
Here’s what’s left if my GMAC payment book. I only saved the inside page. Shame. In the paperwork was a bill for my tires I had to get in 1981. Firestone’s were recalled and I wasn’t the orig owner and never heard. So I bought Goodyear Eagle ST’s. They are still on my orig snowflakes but both are in stg.
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry 1D2A625E-39BD-4917-BBE6-EABEA5BF0AC0.png
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 01-07-2019, 02:45 PM

0388 is the Dealership # if anyone needs it. Causkey moved to MtbCkemens in the 90’s I think it was, now it’s Buick. Hitting the local swaps, I found the glovebox papers envelope, key chain, a glass and a Detroit lic plate frame, the frame was on,y $2. But they wanted $350 to re chrome it. Lol. That’s another story too.