Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale > Parts/Memorabilia - Sold listings

Please note

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2023, 06:13 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1965 Chevrolet Truck Radio

This AM radio, I THINK came out of my Dad's 1965 C/10. I am pretty sure this is the one I pulled. This is model # 986330. Identification # 30TKO -197. Doing research online the model number matches 1965 truck. Maybe it's also correct for other models?
I worked when I pulled it in about 1986. I know because I put a battery in the truck and checked lights, heater, radio etc. So that info could be put in the “For Sale” ad. But for this ad, I am going to say it does NOT work. The truck got wrecked. My Dad rolled it end over end 1.5 times. I took this radio and tissue dispenser and a couple other things out before I sold it. The face is in very nice condition showing light flawing. The lens is dusty but all the print is crisp. No major scratches in the lens. Chrome bezel trim and the chrome on the word CHEVROLET are very presentable. I did a light cleaning with a Fine buffer paste and just my finger. This should clean-up well. The radio left knob clicks on and off. The right knob adjusts the channels smoothly. Left knob missing. I did find some 1965 Chevrolet radios online, they all had this knob.
I don’t have the time to try to figure out how to test it.
$75 plus the ride.

Chevrolet 1964-66 truck, Suburban
AM radio 12V
Delco 985672 1964
Delco 986330 1965
Delco 986771 1966
Attached Images

Last edited by dannystarr; 09-21-2023 at 06:16 PM.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Closed Thread