Quote:
Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
We sure there aren't elves involved?

🧝 🧝 🧝 🧝 🧝 🧝

that's the word on the street...
Old 10-28-2019, 11:39 AM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,575 Times in 1,136 Posts

Hahaha! Man, you guys are rough!! Nope, no elves, and there is this lady you can ask directly to prove it! When you see her around the show this year (in civilian clothes), She’ll be fielding questions about my antics like, “How many Daves does it take to build a barn?” and “No, seriously, how many Daves do you own?!?!”

But yes, I believe I’ll spearhead this idea (why not?), but with the time constraints and whatnot, it’ll be a calendar for 2021 so we can strategerize this endeavor, run polls, have meetings and fly-ins, and really make sure it’s done up right! I mean, I’m fast, but I’m not THAT fast!

Didn’t know there was a calendar before, Bruce. That was before my time, but do you still have a pic of it?

We do have confirmation from Legal, and upper management from both establishments, that these calendars are accepted into the production category for each entity! A poll and more informatical post shortly. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a 52 Ford F1 to finish painting, a 70 Cuda cowl to finish welding up, coordinating the delivery of yet another car (details to follow in yet another thread), stone veneer to hang on my shops, and huge landscaping stones I need to place by the front gate for that warm, rustic lodge look!

Cheers
Dave
Attached Images

Last edited by A12pilot; 10-28-2019 at 11:45 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A12pilot For This Useful Post:
big gear head (10-28-2019), flyingn (11-01-2019), olredalert (10-28-2019), Xplantdad (10-28-2019)
Old 10-28-2019, 02:11 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by big gear head View Post
I don't think I've ever seen anyone with so much to do, and getting so much done. It's like there are a dozen Daves out there working all at the same time.
Don't let him fool you. Much like for me with Vicki, it's Kelly that is really doing all the work.

BTW; the concept has been approved,

Bashton
www.mcacn.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bashton For This Useful Post:
big gear head (10-28-2019), SS427 (10-29-2019)
Old 10-28-2019, 03:10 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 1,111 Times in 633 Posts

Calendars could be sold at the show each year. November is close to the end of the year and many people are looking for next year's calendar at that time. I'd rather pick up one at the show instead of having it shipped to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to big gear head For This Useful Post:
Xplantdad (10-28-2019)
Old 10-28-2019, 04:03 PM

Thanked 3,757 Times in 1,593 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by big gear head View Post
Calendars could be sold at the show each year. November is close to the end of the year and many people are looking for next year's calendar at that time. I'd rather pick up one at the show instead of having it shipped to me.
----And have Dave and Bob sign it!!!!…….Bill S
Old 10-28-2019, 08:38 PM

Thanked 5,346 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12pilot View Post
Hahaha! Man, you guys are rough!! Nope, no elves, and there is this lady you can ask directly to prove it! When you see her around the show this year (in civilian clothes), She’ll be fielding questions about my antics like, “How many Daves does it take to build a barn?” and “No, seriously, how many Daves do you own?!?!”

But yes, I believe I’ll spearhead this idea (why not?), but with the time constraints and whatnot, it’ll be a calendar for 2021 so we can strategerize this endeavor, run polls, have meetings and fly-ins, and really make sure it’s done up right! I mean, I’m fast, but I’m not THAT fast!

Didn’t know there was a calendar before, Bruce. That was before my time, but do you still have a pic of it?

We do have confirmation from Legal, and upper management from both establishments, that these calendars are accepted into the production category for each entity! A poll and more informatical post shortly. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a 52 Ford F1 to finish painting, a 70 Cuda cowl to finish welding up, coordinating the delivery of yet another car (details to follow in yet another thread), stone veneer to hang on my shops, and huge landscaping stones I need to place by the front gate for that warm, rustic lodge look!

Cheers
Dave

Dave-

I may have one laying around...I will look for it
Old 10-28-2019, 10:28 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,575 Times in 1,136 Posts

Excellent, Bruce! Oh, that’ll be the plan next year! While everyone trailers in their own cars, I’ll trailer in my very own, official, one-of-a-kind signing boof for calendars. I’m sure it’ll draw way more attendance than that cool Courtney gal. Matter of fact, I’ll give her complimentary signed calendar!

Alrighty, now that the official words from management have come in, it looks like this project will happen and will require participation from everyone here besides myself.:laugh

So instead of another thread, let’s just continue this one for ideas! Here’s what I’m thinking; Let’s have a volunteer list of users that want their car featured in the calendar. Then, after we narrow it down to twelve, we’ll vote. Or, if you don’t have a car, what member’s car would you like to see? Also, let’s not limit it to just members cars photos, but also cool show shots too!

Steve had an idea of a 52 week calendar too, since there’s so many cool cars. But for now, let’s limit the first one to a twelve month deal. And what about this:

First calendar is a combo Super Car Registry and MCACN deal with the cars featured having appeared at MCACN and the owners being members of Yenko.net?

Whaddaya think???

Cheers
Dave
Old 10-28-2019, 11:09 PM

Thanked 1,111 Times in 633 Posts

How about that A12 Bee? Do you have any calendar quality pictures of it? Maybe Bruce, Denis or someone has a good shot of it at MCACN 2017? Maybe one with you and Kelly with it?

Last edited by big gear head; 10-28-2019 at 11:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to big gear head For This Useful Post:
Xplantdad (10-29-2019)
Old 10-28-2019, 11:53 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts

All I know is that if Kelly is in the calendar, I'll take a pair of them!

Bashton
www.mcacn.com
The Following User Says Thank You to bashton For This Useful Post:
Xplantdad (10-29-2019)