Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 12-24-2018, 10:37 AM

I guess the definition of Barn Find is a vehicle or vehicles that have been stashed in a barn, have not moved in 30 plus years and is covered with pigeon $hit. LOL So Let me rephrase the thread title, Kool old guy with a bunch of really Kool cars stashed in his Garages. The term Barn Find along with Survivor can be easily misconstrued.. The guy has some really neat cars, I mean seriously, How many people do you know own 4 wing cars, or 2 1959 ElDorado Biarritz Convertibles. BTW, I agree with having no Pontiac's, I thought for sure there would be a Ram Air-IV, Super Duty or a Swiss Cheese Poncho stashed in the next shed they looked in. Then again there were no HEMI Cuda’s either.. Or did I miss that. I guess I will have to watch it again. Owning these cars and getting No Speeding Tickets is also hard to believe, after thinking about it for a while I realized that in all of my years of driving I also never received a ticket for speeding, even when I drove without a license because you had to be 16 to get one and I owned my first car at 14. Well at least I never got caught anyway.
Happy Holidays to all..
Mark

09 G8/GXP #992
98 Pontiac GTP Daytona Pace Car #605
90 Olds Touring Sedan SUPRCHRGD L32
83 El Camino
Old 12-24-2018, 02:05 PM

Thanked 3,399 Times in 1,242 Posts

Cool video for sure. A diverse and profound love for cars is obviously there. Although I wish they kept a better environment for many of the cars. I'm not going to weigh into the whole debate over barn finds vs survivors etc., but would say it's a cool family of car owners and a collection I appreciated seeing. I watched the whole thing and was left wanting more.

Here's to hoping their grand kids are as much into cars and work to keep them up.
Old 12-24-2018, 02:59 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Tom and my father manufactured the 3rd seats for Woodie Wagons for a while, my dad had the feet cast and the frames made, Tom had the spring sets made. He hosts a Woodie get together at his place up in North Carolina once a year, unfortunately it is typically the same weekend as the European Concours in Greenville at the BMW plant.
NCRS#65120
68 GTO HO 4 spd Alpine Blue /Parchment 2 owner car
#21783 71 Corvette LT1 45k miles Orig paint - Brandshatch Green - National Top Flight - last known 71 LT1 built.
71 Corvette LT1 42k miles Original paint - Black - black leather - only black LT1 known to exist.
NUMEROUS Lemans blue Camaros,
Monza Red and Daytona Yellow Corvettes
& a Chevelle or two...
Survivors, restored cars, & other photos
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos
Old 12-25-2018, 10:44 AM

heck of a collection. i personally would weed it down