Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 01-22-2010, 04:54 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1972 Plymouth Road Runner, #'s matching 340, auto

1972 Plymouth Road Runner, #'s matching 340, Auto, 8-3/4", Buildsheet (lost fendertag), NC car (rust free), one owner (besides me), FE5 Red, original sheet metal. Motor was rebuilt along the way I’d guess it to have about 40k miles on it (135k on the car). The engine is built up a bit, Mopar Performance Cam, Headers, Edelbrock Carb (nice little lope to it) – all the original parts included. When I bought the car it was in good shape but had a faded repaint and the typical dings that you’d find in a daily driven car. I pulled the vinyl roof off and removed the "Tank Tracks" from the hood. I had the car completely stripped of chrome and stainless and had a friend's shop straighten the body (not perfect, but good for cruise nights) and shoot it with single stage urethane (PPG). I ordered new stripes and decals and now the car "pops." The car is an original undercoated car and the floors, trunk, and rails are perfect. I painted the COMPLETE undercarriage with PPG Chassis Black - hard as nails. It could use new bumpers or rechrome the ones on it as they are real straight. The interior is pretty nice, std gauges, the dash pad has no cracks, it has new front seat covers, a new headliner, and a new carpet. The console and slap-stick shifter are in good shape. The original AM radio is still in the dash with a CD player in the glove. The white interior looks very nice with the new look of the car. PS, PDB, AC (complete, not cold). The “after” pics were taken yesterday with the car VERY DIRTY, I’ll be detailing it up over the week-end, it’s going to be 40 on Sunday, hell I might fire up the pool heater!
A nice, solid, rustfree, #’s matching B-Body Mopar for $16,900 Thanks for looking - Dave (617)513-7407

Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...