Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 01-10-2009, 01:01 AM

Default FS- 1967 Goodwood Green L36 Corvette Convertible

I am not a dealer and I am not posting this for a friend. This my car and I am selling it to make room for something else. It is a 1967 Corvette convertible with the L36,427.390 hp motor. The car has the original motor. It is superbly optioned with PS,PB,M20 wide ratio 4 spd and a 3.08 posi rear. It also has ORIGINAL from the factory side exhausts. It has a white stinger and white convertible top. All this is documented with perfect tank sticker. The car needs nothing, It has a perfect unhit body and the fram e has never had any repair and is spotless. The previous owner of 10 years restored it and the paint is magnificnet,the top is brand new, interior is perfect, Engine,trams amd rear were rebuilt. The one concession he mad when rebuilding the engine was a complete Crane hydraulic roller cam kit, including the cam,roller rockers,lifters,pushrods,timing gear and chain.He also installed new stainless calipers and steel braided brake lines. Car runs more like a 435 then a 390 but it is such a pleasure to drive with no issues that I have driven it to Corvette shows at the Jersey shore from suburban Philly at 70 MPH down the Atlantic City expressway. This car does not overheat. Even the am-fm radio works perfectly as does the heat as my wife and I drive it year round as long as the weather is good and there is no salt on the road. If you are serious buyer,see the car and drive it and you will buy it. This is not a fire sale. Please don;t waste my time or yours; Negotiation welcome but price is $120,000. Call Rob at 484-432-1946 or email [email protected] to set up an appt.or for more information. Thanks
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 01-10-2009, 01:42 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: FS- 1967 Goodwood Green L36 Corvette Convertible

Pics?
Old 01-10-2009, 01:51 AM

I am not being flip,but I think we all know what a 67 Corvette convertible looks like. If you are seriously interested please contact me and at that point I will be happy to provide photos of the car privately. Thaks for asking.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:02 AM

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,179 Posts

Rob
You need to become a donating member,by clicking HERE & for as little as $25 you can become one,as this is your 3rd ad and will be deleted per Toms rules if one is not after their 2nd ad..

{"As of July 28, 2008, here are the rules for posting in the classified section.
The intent of our classified section was never to replace Ebay, but rather to allow members to exchange parts without the worries that come from buying rare and valuable parts elsewhere. Therefore, here are the rules everyone must abide by.
1. Anyone listing a part(s) must complete their profile. We need to know who you are and how to contact you.
2. All items must be priced.
3. Non-members get two free ads/posts, additional ads will require a paid membership.
4. All items will be required to carry a SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, meaning, if the buyer receives the item and is not happy, their money will be promptly refunded.
}

It also sounds like a very nice car,but I honestly think your shooting yourself in the foot by not posting pictures on here for interested buyers w/limited time to see..
You'd be amazed how fast items sell on this website once clear detailed pictures are displayed,even in this day & age,but that's entirely up to you.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am not being flip,but I think we all know what a 67 Corvette convertible looks like. If you are seriously interested please contact me and at that point I will be happy to provide photos of the car privately. Thaks for asking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah everyone on this board knows what a 65 Corvette looks like too. But when I listed my buddy’s car I still posted pictures of it. And everyone knows what a 69 Chevelle looks like but I would bet 9 out of 10 that get posted here for sale have pictures after a description.

Forgive me but I don't understand the purpose of posting a car for sale if you do not include pictures. Pictures speak 1000 words.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:51 AM

72-SS-L48, or whatever your real name or part of it is........

The man posted what he wanted to say (rules withstanding).......

YOU interested in his $120K piece???? He invited YOU or whomever to Email him. I'm not a buyer and can live without the pics.

You wanna see Corvette pics try www.proteam.com or EBAY.......

I know I'm not one of the real players on this site, but my REAL name is still......
70 Camaro R/S Z-28, L-78, R/S SS
69 Camaro COPO "recreation"
Old 01-10-2009, 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A better attitude towards other members would not hurt your cause either
Old 01-10-2009, 02:59 AM

I like pictures too!

here's a goodwood green 67 427 w white stinger.
not sure about the wheels and interior.
If a vette were in my future it would be a 67

Old 01-10-2009, 04:01 AM
Administrator

Thanked 6,326 Times in 1,371 Posts

Lets all take a step back. Rob has posted a car, and has provided contact info and instructions for anyone truly interested in purchasing this car. "Call Rob at 484-432-1946 or email [email protected] to set up an appt.or for more information, Thanks"

If anyone is interested please contact him directly as he requested.

Now Rob, please do your part and join the board so that you can continue placing ads on the board.

Lets all remember, "its not what you say, but how you say it"...Lets play nice.

Thanks.

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
Old 01-10-2009, 07:19 AM

CamaosRus and Paceme,thans for your comments. As for the rest I will keep my mouth shut if you know what I mean. For those that may be interested you won't be disappointed.