Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Sponsors > Camaro Nationals- Morgantown, PA

Old 06-30-2019, 08:06 PM

Default Parts/cars Needed !!

Looking to purchase parts. The rarer the better, one or a hundred Prefer dated and unique parts ,consider all. Prefer Chevrolet,will consider Mopar and Ford. While I am not personally looking to buy any cars ,I have several clients looking to add to thier collections and they like documented real cars in any condition . Previous purchases directly related from this site alone in the past 15 plus years have totaled approximately $2M. Most of my purchases are from other vendors so Im not a time waster looking for a 90% discount for the right items . No BS buyer. Dont need a warranty or a specified return period,if the part isnt what it was described as I know when the day I open the box and will address it immediately, just like if I was buying at a swap meet. No need to try ebay anymore, the serious buyers for more than a part or two are few and far between now unless you have a fire sale . I would ask any correspondances be emailed to Chuck via the website 427king.com . As always I would consider consignment sales. Preferrably those sales would either be local, or from trusted sellers I deal with on a regular basis . Thanks!

No Fisher priced toys here
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 07-02-2019, 06:15 PM

Please note. All parts offered must be priced .

No Fisher priced toys here

Last edited by the427king; 07-03-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Old 07-10-2019, 05:13 AM

Default parts/cars needed

Hi,
I've been a member for a few years but don't usually sign in, just peruse the topics I like. I find this site hard to use so I hope this is going to 427king.
What I have is a nos pair of brake hoses for a '69 Camaro. These are single crimp hoses, red lettering & stripes, & they have the metal rings where the straps go around, still in the old GM wrappers. The part number on the wrappers is 3953294. This part number is listed in the ’69 Camaro assembly manual, page 259, upc J52 A1 item 2. I'm not some person who buys & sells parts to make a big score. I bought these hoses 20 years ago when ebay was just starting as supplies for my car if I ever needed them. I would like these hoses to be available to be used on a high level/rare or very nice show car due to their rarity. I'm a senior citizen now so my need for these isn't necessary anymore. I don't want to go ebay or craigslist due to the scammers and fake buyers. My price is $1800.00 for the 2 hoses,might consider obo. If interested or you know someone with a deserving car & would like pictures email me [email protected]. I'm not sure how to navigate this website for a reply, thanks clayran