Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Old 05-01-2010, 01:56 AM

Default Severe weather .......

...... down around the West Plains & Alton Missouri area. Ray & Cynthia Morrison and the Clary Clan .......

Storm line runs all the way North to Kwhizzland. Take care everyone, and let us know you're OK!
Old 05-01-2010, 02:14 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 1,768 Times in 747 Posts
Default Re: Severe weather .......

First wave just passed through up here, lots of wind, a little rain, lightning and thunder, not much else. Tornado Watch till 8.

Jake

Dykstra Motorsports
Old 05-01-2010, 02:44 AM

Send a message via AIM to 1970Ls6 Send a message via Yahoo to 1970Ls6

all good here, just a flood warning and flash flood watch here in Cape Girardeau, Mo I hope everyone in the path of this stays safe.

Give Blood, Give Life.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:11 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORIGLS6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...... down around the West Plains &amp; Alton Missouri area. Ray &amp; Cynthia Morrison and the Clary Clan .......

Storm line runs all the way North to Kwhizzland. Take care everyone, and let us know you're OK! </div></div>
It missed us, had rotation but never got to the ground...west of us, though, got hit. Down around Gainesville a couple houses got hit, then it hopped over West Plains and touched down at Willow Springs, and took the entire roof off of the &quot;Dream Car Store&quot;, which sold a while COPO Camaro to a member here a few years back I believe. I haven't talked to Chris the owner to see if he still had anything inside, as he had to have an auction and sell out a few weeks ago...but the building took quite a lick.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:59 PM

We had a little rain and some wind but nothing out of the ordinary. I watched a lot of this stuff on TV and saw that you guys were catching a lion's share. Also heard mention of Morrilton, AR. Isn't that Mike Bond's home town?
Old 05-04-2010, 09:33 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORIGLS6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We had a little rain and some wind but nothing out of the ordinary. I watched a lot of this stuff on TV and saw that you guys were catching a lion's share. Also heard mention of Morrilton, AR. Isn't that Mike Bond's home town? </div></div>
Yessir, I believe you're right...I know they had 100+ mph winds coming from that part of Arkansas headed our way, and that was when they specifically named &quot;Alton, MO&quot; as being in the bullseye...and if they mention our name on the weather, it's a BAD thing...normally, the weather man stands in front of our part of the state. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Those poor folks to the east of us got all of our rain, and them some out of it, though...