Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale > Parts/Memorabilia - Sold listings

Please note

Closed Thread Mark NOT Sold

Old 02-02-2013, 06:37 PM

Default BBC Crane Roller Rockers & M/T Valve Cover Package

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Crane Roller Rockers &amp; M/T Valve Cover Package – BBChevy

Complete Day 2 Setup!
</span>
Super cool vintage style hardware for your rat motor! This particular set of new M/T valve covers have been clearanced for roller rockers. The knockouts have been removed for a PCV, an air cleaner breather hose as well as a twist in oil filler cap. Correct grommets, PCV, breather hose (and elbow) and the oil filler cap (with the correct “S” in the center rivet) are included.

Included is a set of brand new Crane #13750-16 Gold Race rockers (1.7:1 ratio). These are the clearanced jobs that fit the M/T valve covers. Includes adjuster. All parts are brand new in the original boxes. Package price: <span style="color: #CC0000">$525 for everything.</span>

And check out my Ebay store for the rest of my sell out sale (more stuff added weekly too). Here's the link:

<span style="color: #000099">http://stores.ebay.com/Chevy-Muscle-...Race-Car-Parts</span>

Thanks for the space Yenko.net! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

Contact me at:

wscraba”at”telus.net
(swap the &quot;at&quot; for @)

Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Closed Thread