Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Old 07-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: "Cars" movie

I think Larry the Cable Guy stole the show as "Mater." My son loved it when Mater pulled his wooden towing sign to straighten it up and emitted a little exertion fart. That's my boy.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:08 PM

We've got every one of the McD's Happy Meal cars .... and we don't even have any kidz ........ Actually, they are all arranged right now on the kitchen table. My favorite is the tow truck.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:54 AM

My 8 year old has been bugging me since the day we saw the Trailer for this movie 6 months ago. "June 9th" is a day that was etched into his brain as he ticked off the days waiting to see it and telling everyone his Dad and he were attending on opening day! we did. we both enjoyed it (as usual we both picked up on different aspects as these Cartoon guys know how to hide adult Referenced humor even going back to the Flintstones!) the Mountains shaped like vintage tail fins, the Drama of the Old Racer and the New scene coming together, even the Ricer scene got noticed. not one foul word spoken and nobody killed. First at the box office. HMMMph kind of tells you something huh? My mother has since taken him back to see it again and last weekend he was with me for the Shelby convention where he got to hang out with the infamous "Dragonsnake" his favorite Cobra ever produced. it was not only the First Drag Racing COBRA ever made by the factory, but it also was in "Viva Las Vegas" (The kid loves Elvis, go figure) so I am sure a trip to see CARS will be in order again this coming week!!