Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale > Parts/Memorabilia - Sold listings

Please note

Closed Thread Mark NOT Sold

Old 11-17-2012, 04:46 PM

Default Yenko & Motion Nova Reproduction Stinger Hood-New!

Yenko & Motion Nova Reproduction Stinger Hood – NEW!

Brand new Yenko/Motion Performance reproduction hood package for a 1968-72 Nova for sale. Hood is a beautiful bolt-on fiberglass piece from VFN fiberglass. It’s reinforced and is designed for use with stock Chevrolet hood hinges and a stock hood latch. In addition, this hood clears an open element high performance Chevy air cleaner. Be careful here if you’re comparing, because some others do not! The hood was test fit on my 1969 Nova (as you can see in one of the photos). It fits very nicely unlike some others. Included in the package is a set of absolutely perfect, mint original Chevy Nova hood hinges along with an equally perfect hood catch and latch assembly. The hinges and latch/catch assemblies are not painted. They’re original Chevrolet production line black phosphate coated. The finish is incredible (they came from a ridiculously low mile donor car). Finally, a set of Moroso Dzus style hood pins are also included. Typically, fiberglass hoods (even those that bolt on with original hardware) tend to bow out at the front edges when you really get on it. It’s a wee bit disconcerting. The hood pins fix it.

If you want the nicest reproduction Yenko (or Motion Performance) stinger hood package available for your 1968-1972 Nova, this is it! Price is $550 for the complete package. And yes, I’ll carefully package it for shipping anywhere in the world!

It’s on Ebay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290815849671

** NOTE** Mention Yenko.Net and I’ll give you an extra 5% off.

Wayne
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Closed Thread