Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 03-29-2008, 11:43 PM

Default Re: 1969 RS SS L89 Camaro

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFO THAT JM REFUSED TO CERTIFY THE ORANGE L89 ????? AS A PREVIOUS OWNER, I DON'T RECALL EVER ASKING JM TO CERTIFY THIS CAR !!!! WE BROUGHT THE CAR TO CARLISLE LAST SUMMER, AND IT SCORED EXTREMELY WELL. IT SPENT QUITE A WHILE ON THE LIFT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HIDE WITH THIS CAR. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS IN ORDER BEFORE YOU START TYPING !!!!! AT LEAST THE REAL ENGINE IS IN THIS CAR, AND RUNS WELL, NOT IN A WHEELBARROW AS YOURS. I AGREE WITH KP, CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR CORNER AND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. I'M SURE THAT I WILL GET ANOTHER "TIME OUT" AFTER THIS. I REALLY HAVEN'T MISSED BEING LOGGED ONTO THIS SITE, AND DEALING WITH A$$CLOWNS LIKE YOURSELF <font color="red"> </font>
Old 03-30-2008, 01:13 AM

I'll say it again,
Wow!
I just don't fit good in them.
That's why I go for the Big Cars.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:29 AM

You guys are a class act. Do you kiss your girlfriend KP with that mouth? As far as my car not running well and the wheelbarrow comment, what can I say. YOU HAVE THE WRONG CAR!!! That car was'nt mine, it was another black car a$$ clown!!! Better get your facts straight, you just insulted another z owner that was there to be certified.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:39 AM

Hang on, let me settle in for this.

Rick H.

Old 03-30-2008, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This could be one of my favorite cars and color combo's. Just wondering how many of these jewels are actually left. I recall seeing an orange L89 at the camaro nationals last year. I'm not sure it was real though, as I heard Jerry M. would not certify the car as being authentic for some reason. I would love to trade my car for it. Heck, I'd even be willing to throw in my sorry brother in law in the deal. Maybe your wife could train him to do something (LOL).

[/ QUOTE ]

Charley is trying to sell a legitamate car here, and you come aboard and bash your sister, brother in law, Kenny's car and by "heresay" think Jerry did whatever. Not cool.
Let this car be for sale for what it is and keep it at that, Geez.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:43 AM

THE END!
Old 03-30-2008, 03:13 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,725 Times in 1,003 Posts

All I wanna do is sell my car.....
10/10... The orange car is a killer car with orig engine. Most work as I recall was done by Arone Auto Body, Supercar Workshop, Kenny Pascoe ETC. Quite often you will see Jerry butting heads with Supercar Workshop over things being judged at Carlisle so I doubt if they would have asked Jerry to certify the car. Supercar Workshop cars tend to stand on their own without anyone elses certificates. You really should think before you make a comment about Jerry not being willing to certify the car when you don't really know because you have just slammed it. Maybe you did or didn't mean to slam it but you see the result. No Frank...No time out for you. You have to stay here and suffer. Pascoe....Maybe we should just delete your posts when they get posted in CAPS ? Enough is enough fellas.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:10 AM

Wow this site is really going to the DAWGS. It seems people post on this site with comments and then backup and say I didn't think I was slamming you or your car. I have had a car in the Legends system for the past 2 years and will be bringing another car soon, the criteria is very strict, believe me if anyone is misrepresenting a car, they wouldn't take it to GM Carlisle to get exposed that is absurd. 10 10RSZ28 you must have an agenda or ax to grind because with ONLY 14 posts you have tried to sell your car, bash the barnfind Z because of rust issues and proclaim what that car is worth, unless you are a potential buyer of that car, stay out of someone elses business and keep your JMHO to yourself. Lastly you slander the HO L89 car with hearsay, this site should be helpful to all of us to better understand the cars we enjoy. The ATTACKS on cars and people have got to stop. Guys remember what mama told ya....if ya ain't got nothin to say nice...then SHUT THE HELL UP.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:32 AM

Charlie,
You have Nothing to apologize for. You have a Very Very Nice Car there, It is what it is.
And someone is going to get a Killer ride.
No Doubt.
Whomever cast the stones here. ignore it.
You know the truth.
it's a Solid Car, with the right stuff.
Nuff Said
Good Luck selling
I am Sure it will Sell.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:59 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,725 Times in 1,003 Posts

Dragin...They aren't talking about my car. Another car was drug into the thread.