Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Dick Harrell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2012, 08:41 PM

Default Re: RogerD's 1969 Dick Harrell Chevelle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From August 1, 2011, here's a portion of an email from Valerie - I was one of three other recipients.
Valerie was discussing who of the four parties would lose credibility including her own. <span style="font-weight: bold">Valerie suggested using a family friend to examine my documents. I contacted that family friend and followed his directions to the letter, offering to have my docs examined by a forensic document if Valerie agreed to accept their findings </span> - my offer was ignored . . .

</div></div>

What the fun......I think I'm in the gosh darn Twilight Zone here.

Roger, what the hell are you doing? Examine your documents????? &quot;IF Valerie agreed to <span style="font-weight: bold">accept </span> their findings?&quot; Are you friggin kidding me? SCREW what Valerie thinks or says along with that other screwball you were going back and forth with. I'd be damned if I bought a BRAND NEW car back in 1969 that was sold to me as a Dick Harrell car with supporting documentation (the window sticker), at a well known dealer (Bill Allen Chevrolet) that sold those cars brand new, and they wanted me to get my paperwork examined by a &quot;forensic document expert.&quot; I mean, is this supposed to be an effing joke?

Roger, you seem like a nice guy and all. You're from the sticks of Missouri right? Well, I'm from Chicago. When you grow up in the big city you learn to smell out bull $hit and spot con artists from a mile away. Something ain't right here. Buddy, you got caught up in a goofy situation with these people. Just laugh it off and walk away, and DON'T look back.