Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 06-27-2019, 05:47 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default GM Aluminum Water Pump 3824059 Small Block Chevy Dated 5/13/66 Grand Sport Corvette?

This is an original GM aluminum water pump for Small Block Chevy engines. The casting number is 3824059. The casting date is 5/13/66 as shown.

I believe this pump is a very rare factory race part. A few Google searches of the casting number pulls up results hinting towards Grand Sport Corvettes and other factory sponsored racing applications. The pump has the infamous Winter's Foundry Snowflake logo that is known for being cast into factory high performance parts like aluminum intakes, aluminum cylinder heads, and even ZL-1 aluminum Big Block Chevy engines. This would be an awesome pump to install on a muscle car, factory race car, hot rod, or simply to put on the shelf of a shop, garage, office, or mancave as a conversation piece. If this pump could talk, I'm sure it would have a few stories to tell!

I have this pump up for auction on Ebay starting at $9.99 with NO RESERVE. The auction ends this Sunday(6/30) at 7PM Pacific Time.

If you are interested, here is a link to the auction:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/372692081370

I am offering free shipping worldwide on this pump for paid members of this site. If you win, send me a PM and I will send an invoice through ebay with free shipping.

Thanks and good luck bidding,

Jason
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry 6-9.jpg 6-8.jpg 6-7.jpg 6-6.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...