Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 06-29-2019, 04:02 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1970 Big Block Chevy Valve Covers Chevelle 396 454 LS6 L78 L78 L35 ORIGINAL GM

These valve covers are real deal originals that came off of a 1970 Chevelle in the early 70's and have been in storage ever since. I believe these covers are correct for all 1970 Chevelle/El Camino Big Block Chevy engines. They may also be correct for Camaro, Nova, Impala, and Corvette. Please confirm your specific application.

These covers are in good original survivor condition as shown. I gave them a light, non-abrasive cleaning to remove dirt and debris without altering the original finish. The edges of the covers have what I believe to be factory orange overspray as shown in the pictures. The passenger side cover is very clean with nice original chrome. It has 2 wiring clips on the intake side and one on the exhaust manifold side. The driver's side cover has one clip on the exhaust manifold side and none on the intake side. The chrome on this cover shines well with pitting. This cover has a couple dents on the outer edge as shown. They will likely come out but I didn't want to do more harm than good. I left the insides of the covers untouched as shown. The insides are nice with no rust or damage. There are reminants of what appear to be the original gaskets. These covers would be right at home on a survivor type car. They would also be very straight forward to restore. Real deal 1970 only covers are becoming very hard to find in any condition.

I have these covers listed as an auction on Ebay starting at $9.99 with NO RESERVE. The auction ends Sunday 6/29 at 7PM Pacific Time.

Here is a link to the auction:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/372692081382

I am offering free shipping in the US and $20 off international shipping to paid members. If you win, please send me a PM and I will send an invoice with the corrected shipping through ebay.

Thanks and good luck,

Jason
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_3829.JPG IMG_3823.JPG IMG_3818.JPG
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...