Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2017, 05:01 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,077 Times in 1,321 Posts
Default Site Changes/ Additions

To our members-

I'm in the process of updating the main page and also adding features. There will be more opportunities for providers such as restorer to advertise and show their current restoration projects, parts providers to highlight new products and service providers. The providers will have the ability to update their banner/space and keep it fresh.

The site now has an official Youtube channel "The Supercar Registry", this is a place were muscle car related videos can be uploaded. Our cars are not static displays they are dynamic in motion and sound. At this point I believe a moderator will manage the up loading of videos. There is nothing loaded on our channel, but will be shortly.

Let me know your thoughts!!!!!!

The other feature will be a special designated forum for Paid Members that will provide access to Authorities in Restorations of specific brands and model of cars. No one knows it all, and as we know there will be differing opinions. But the information they provide will be based on their observations and experience. Most of them have 25 plus years experience.
The member asking the question and the brand model authority will be only ones able to post in the thread. I'm attempting to create a forum that will help the hobbyist, and provide them with critical details. What I don't want is for this to turn into a forum where egos clash.

Let me know your thoughts!!!!! I've been wrestling with this one....

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steve Shauger For This Useful Post:
CC Rider (09-14-2017), ORIGLS6 (01-02-2018), VintageMusclecar (09-14-2017)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...