Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 11-16-2022, 12:51 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Thank you from Nancy.

I copied this from the" Fans of Fred Gibb " Facebook page. It applies to all of those here that helped out as well...

Posted by Nancy Gibb.

I wanted to take a few minutes again to Thank Everyone that Contributed to the Go Fund Me Account that Andrew set up to help Me. Yes, I did lose EVERYTHING, My Home, My Clothes, All of My Fred Gibb Chevrolet Memorabilia and Diecast Models, Everything I Owned was in the House. Losing the Material things was hard, and that was My only Home as I Moved there full time a few years ago, but the Decision to Get Out on that Wednesday I believe Saved Gracie and My Life. Knowing that all of you were there for Us, saying Prayers, Sending Texts, Calling and Messaging Me to let Me know you were there for Me, kept Me feeling Safe and Loved at a Time I needed that the Most. Being alone was scary, and in the conditions we were in made Me re-think My priorities. I know just how hard times were then and are still now, but each of you sacrificed for Me, and I will Never forget your Acts of Kindness. The Donations you made helped Me be able to start My life over, and helped relieve Me of the almost unbearable stress I was experiencing, and the things that were worrying me the most. PLEASE KNOW that I would NOT have been able to rebuild My Life like I am being able to without your MANY Acts Of Kindness. I will be focusing hopefully soon, in some way, to Pay It Forward. Again, THANK YOU ALL, from the bottom of My Heart. ❤️������
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 61 vert For This Useful Post:
Copo_Cartel (11-18-2022), dykstra (11-16-2022), John (11-18-2022), markinnaples (11-16-2022), napa68 (11-16-2022), PeteLeathersac (11-16-2022), RPOLS3 (11-16-2022), Steve Shauger (11-16-2022)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...