Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 01-12-2016, 10:07 AM

Default Re: 1969 COPO RS WOW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: resto4u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">from the pics, if that car is crusty i don't want that person looking at any cars for me. My opinion is that comments get made to kill a sale so someone else can swope in and buy. no names, no accusations i have seen it before. </div></div>
No one killed the sale of this car ...it was quietly for sale by Mike for over a year and there were people on this board that passed on the car . Some whom visually seen the car . Their was no swooping in per say with this particular car.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:39 AM

So &quot;If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all&quot; but Mr. Perry you seem to not be able to let it go. Yes no one killed the sale of this car, pretty sure though you didn't help the sell either. I still cannot understand why you felt it was necessary to bring Mike Zimmerman's living situation into this forum. Also you downed a car that you have never seen and downed a gentleman that you barely know. Now you said that you was only repeating what Mark Bukaw said. I really feel bad for Mark because I'm sure he meant to keep that conversation between you and him. I would like to go on record by saying that Mark has never said a bad thing to me and has always been very nice. Another thing is Mike Zimmerman has to be one of the nicest people I have ever met, that man would literally give his shirt off his back for someone, and then you come on here and down him. It just blows my mind that a grown man would act that way. This will be my last post on the situation as well as most likely my last post here. I really feel that moderators should have stepped forward and deleted some of those nasty comments, but hey it isn't my forum.

With that off my chest yes everyone the car has sold. I really appreciate everyone's emails and phone calls. Other than Mr. Perry everyone was extremely nice and you all had amazing things to say about the car. My friend and I really hated selling the car but due to medical reasons we didn't have much of a choice. It will always be my honor to say that I owned such a beautiful piece of history and I appreciate Mike for allowing that to happen. Thanks everyone and God Bless...
Old 01-13-2016, 01:43 PM

I was merely telling the truth ...if you can go back and read the posts it says it all . Mike and I have talked on and off since 2006 or 2007. I asked to show more pics. of the ENTIRE car. I wasn't clear if you were the owner or agent (broker) for the owner. As I recall there has been 2 brokers for the car. The way the car was marketed to some people including myself was misleading....that's not being negative it's being honest.
Old 01-13-2016, 02:27 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MosportGreen66</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did anyone save the photos from the CL ad or can someone post the pics? I'd love to save them for reference.

Thanks,
Dan </div></div>

Dan,

I saved the photos and I will be happy to post them unless for some reason someone objects. Open to discussion if someone thinks there is a valid reason I should not post them.

Everyone else,

I was interested in buying the car based on the CL ad, but did not receive a response from the seller to my inquiry.

Other than wanting the car, I have no skin in this game, but was certainly confused by the &quot;car is crusty&quot; comment because I didn't see that there was anything &quot;crusty&quot; about the car in the photos and was thinking there was something I didn't see in the photos.

Regardless, I congratulate the seller for selling a car they wanted to sell and to the buyer for getting a car they wanted.
Old 01-13-2016, 04:44 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,186 Times in 1,341 Posts

This thread is becoming personal in nature and if this continues it may be necessary to lock. The car has been sold congratulations to the sellers and new owner.

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
Old 01-13-2016, 06:00 PM

Steve lock the thread, it is a dead issue since the car is sold. We dont need to see any negativity on the site. What has been said can not be be undone and I dont want to see it go any further.