Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 01-14-2019, 07:29 PM

If it is the one I am thinking of I looked at the car years ago when it was advertised on Team Camaro. I remember the 70 Camaro Z/28 in the garage. The block came from Mike Kaiser in Arizona and I think the motor was built local. I remember there was no snap like it had low compression pistons and there might of been other changes from stock. I was hot for a 69 Z/28 with deluxe interior at the time and I tried to like the car. When I looked at it back then it was for allot less money and I still passed. You need to look at the car in person because at this price point there are so many nice 1969 Z/28s out there.

Last edited by 92646; 01-14-2019 at 07:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 92646 For This Useful Post:
Craig_Maiorana (01-14-2019)
Old 01-14-2019, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92646 View Post
If it is the one I am thinking of I looked at the car years ago when it was advertised on Team Camaro. I remember the 70 Camaro Z/28 in the garage. The block came from Mike Kaiser in Arizona and I think the motor was built local. I remember there was no snap like it had low compression pistons and there might of been other changes from stock. I was hot for a 69 Z/28 with deluxe interior at the time and I tried to like the car. When I looked at it back then it was for allot less money and I still passed. You need to look at the car in person because at this price point there are so many nice 1969 Z/28s out there.
You are right on the money .. The gentleman looking at the car is willing to buy in this price range and the cons of this car did not dissuade him.. The ball is now is the buyers court .. i resented him with all of the info as well as what the seller told him.