Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Sponsors > Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Old 10-03-2019, 01:55 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashton View Post
Great to hear you are finally joining us, Dave. The "new" caretaker of your car is a great guy and certainly is passionate. I was thrilled to find out what drive-train the '69 has, as it was the last one I needed to complete the "full set" for the Corvette Legends display featuring at least one of every available engine for the 1069 model year from base 350 up to and including the ZL1. Even throwing in a pair of L89's!

See at the show...wear comfortable shoes.

Bashton
Des Ryan Tracker1 has been telling me for a year or two that the 1969 year must have one of every 1969 corvette engine represented!!! (Was this display his idea?)

Ryan W31

1969 Beaumont 350 Auto White Sold
1969 Beaumont 307 Auto Green Sold
1969 Chevelle SS 396-L35 Auto Blue Sold
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 'S' Sports Coupe W31
Old 10-06-2019, 12:38 AM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1969Chevelle View Post
Des Ryan Tracker1 has been telling me for a year or two that the 1969 year must have one of every 1969 corvette engine represented!!! (Was this display his idea?)

Ryan W31
Indeed; the theme for our Corvette Legends Invitational this year, Sponsored by Corvette Mike and Corvette Mike Midwest, is to host one of all available engine offerings for the 1969 model year, from base 350 up to and including the ZL1. We are also throwing in a pair of L89's just to cover all the bases!

Bashton
www.mcacn.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bashton For This Useful Post:
L_e_e (10-06-2019), olredalert (10-08-2019)
Old 10-06-2019, 12:46 AM

Thanked 2,473 Times in 1,154 Posts
Default Good News for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rifkin View Post
I have always wanted to go to the MCACN show but, for one reason or another, never made it. As you all may know, I recently sold my black 1969 Corvette coupe. I keep in touch with the new owner and he has done a phenomenal job detailing the car. To the point that he just had it at a local NCRS show and got a Top Flight award first time out.

He just texted me and told me that the car has been accepted to the MCACN show and is going to be a part of a special Corvette display to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the 1969.

I have to go now to see "my car" get displayed; so excited and happy for the new owner.
Heres some good news for you Dave. Take those good looking wheels you have not been able to sell. Someone there will be glad to buy them from you if they don't have to ship them. Probably someone from this site.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Heres some good news for you Dave. Take those good looking wheels you have not been able to sell. Someone there will be glad to buy them from you if they don't have to ship them. Probably someone from this site.
I wish; I can only imagine what the airline would charge to check them. I am still on the fence about going; my wife and I are going on vacation to Cape Cod this month and money might be tight to afford a second trip so close. The airfare alone is close to $800.00 for the two of us.

If I don't go I am quite certain I will regret it but, I have to see if I can somehow swing the money part of it.