Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2021, 04:41 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default My 1969 Z/28 Was Stolen by a Member from here

Hey Everyone. Back in 2005 I gave my 1969 Z/28 I originally Purchased in 1981 to Rich Pasqualone, (He Used to go by ENOCH on this site and Restored Cars) to Paint and Bring Back the car to it's original Color of Hugger Orange, Black Stripes, and Black Vinyl Roof. The Car Code is a 72B, X33D80 and is a low mile under 58,000 mile Car. After requesting Hundreds of Updates for Info and Photos for years I never received anything but Photos of the car the First week which was Being Documented on this site so everyone could watch the Progress. All he did was Take it apart. Once in a while he would send Pictures of a bunch of parts in Closed Boxes with my name on it. Every time I was to go see him he had an Excuse and was away and my Car was locked up. I also Sent him $38,000 to Complete the Car and buy new Rear Quarters (Original OEM) for $9,000. and other Sheet Metal Parts that he said needed replacement but I felt there was no reason for it but he is the Expert. Every Year he would tell me he was working on it and would be ready by Summer. Life has Interruptions, in 2012 we were Directly hit by Superstorm Sandy and being a Plumbing and Building Contractor I was swamped and working 20 hour days for a very long time. In 2015 I was on my Harley and Run over by a Pickup who Ran a stop Sign. Then Last Year I was Diagnosed with a Rare Type of Blood Cancer. I had Contacted Tamara from American Modern Insurance and told her I believed Rich is running a Chop Shop and Parted out my Car. I did this in 2012, 2013, and 2015 but was never taken Seriously until I Reported it again This Year. The Adjuster Matt was Incredible and went above and Beyond for me. The Insurance Company after many attempts to go to his Location to See whats going on and photograph and Find all Numbered Parts went to Rich's Place and all Rich could show them from my car was my Raised 302 Hood, Rear Spoiler, Rims, and Tires (Still Maroon in Color) He also had a bunch of Parts laid out but none of it was even mine. All that was left of the Engine was a Water Pump ( I painted the engine Black and Yellow so I could identify that). I had just bought a 1970 LT1 Short block in a crate and Spent $10,000 building that Engine myself and put the 302 aside, The LT-1 was not their and also no subframe. My Car was completely Matching Number and Insurance Investigators were not shown the Car as Rich could not Produce it. Last photos I saw of it was around 2005/2006 with only the Roof and Floor pan Remaining less all Quarters. No Doors, Interior, Nothing, and I have these Photos. The Insurance Company advised me to Contact the NJ State Police which I did and gave them all emails, Photos, and Documentation. They are working with the Pa State Police as he took it over State Lines. There is Much More but I am Telling everyone this so they do not Ever Use Rich Pasqualone for Anything.I now understand he Restores Corvettes. He is in Macungie, Pa. on Henningsville Road.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Closed Thread