Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 01-23-2016, 05:33 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default BBC Appliance 4-Flange Headers '68-'71 Chevelle

I bought these Headers several years back being advertised as correct for First Gen Camaros with a big block. After attempting to install and they didn't fit I did some research and found these to be correct for '68-'71 Chevelle, El Camino and Sprint with a Big Block...this was very sad for me but will benefit someone else...so...
These are vintage 4-flange Appliance Headers for '68-'71 Chevelle, El Camino and Sprint with a BBC as noted by the CH22 part stamp on them. These headers are in great condition and I would dare to call them minty especially for the age, these have been installed at some point due to the bolt witness marks on the exhaust port flanges but the collector flanges seem to not or ever so slight. There are a couple minor dings in the tubes, likely from this previous install. The passenger side header has one tube that is designed as removable, presumably for easy access to the starter. In anticipating using them they were professionally coated however some of that coating was scratched up while trying to install them.
Theses are rare headers in great condition, I had thought about just keeping them even-though I don't even plan on having a use for them but I figured I'd see if anyone would like to have these as a perfect Day-2 part for their car...especially a COPO or LS-6 Chevelle.
I'll throw these out there @ $1500/OBO plus the ride. Shoot me a PM or email: [email protected] if interested.

69 Post Sedan (03-12-2021)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...