Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Sponsors > Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Old 02-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Musclecar and Corvette Nationals...MCACN

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Please click here to read more about the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Z16 showcase at MCACN 2015</span></span></span>!
</span>
https://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/ubbt...244#Post600244

Jeff
66 Chevelle L78 unrestored
67 Chevelle L78 unrestored
67 Camaro SS350 Survivor
Old 11-13-2015, 03:15 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kevlisa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My father and I are attending the show for the first time this year and we're bringing a car. Is there anything we need to know that's specific the MCACN show? My dad is waiting for his packet to arrive in the mail in the next few days regarding the car and placement in the show etc... I believe we're staying in a Hilton Hotel across the street from the Convention Center. I think we have it all covered, just don't want to miss anything. We're driving from NJ, leaving Thursday night or very early Friday, assuming it's a 12-13 hour drive with a trailer. The only thing I know about the show is from internet pictures, looking forward to attending in person, especially with a car. </div></div>

Move-in letters/instructions are being assembled (literally) right now, and will go out next week.

Always great to have new folks in the mix. As the guys said, be sure to sit and read the very explicit (and long) move-in and instructions packet. We try to have all the possible information, so it is long, but if you read through it, your experience will be much easier and without any unexpected surprises.

The only other thing I would stress is to ask questions any time you aren't sure. Our staff, along with the participants WILL either have or will get the answers to any questions you may have. We work very hard to make the entire experience fun and exciting and we really appreciate your efforts. Believe me, being someone who has shown cars and been a vendor, I understand how much work goes in to showing your car.

Looking forward to meeting you and your Dad!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

Hello Bob,

I have received my move in/instructions packet but no admission passes. Do I pick them up at the WIll CALL desk?
Old 11-14-2015, 03:30 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burnsamatic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kevlisa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My father and I are attending the show for the first time this year and we're bringing a car. Is there anything we need to know that's specific the MCACN show? My dad is waiting for his packet to arrive in the mail in the next few days regarding the car and placement in the show etc... I believe we're staying in a Hilton Hotel across the street from the Convention Center. I think we have it all covered, just don't want to miss anything. We're driving from NJ, leaving Thursday night or very early Friday, assuming it's a 12-13 hour drive with a trailer. The only thing I know about the show is from internet pictures, looking forward to attending in person, especially with a car. </div></div>

Move-in letters/instructions are being assembled (literally) right now, and will go out next week.

Always great to have new folks in the mix. As the guys said, be sure to sit and read the very explicit (and long) move-in and instructions packet. We try to have all the possible information, so it is long, but if you read through it, your experience will be much easier and without any unexpected surprises.

The only other thing I would stress is to ask questions any time you aren't sure. Our staff, along with the participants WILL either have or will get the answers to any questions you may have. We work very hard to make the entire experience fun and exciting and we really appreciate your efforts. Believe me, being someone who has shown cars and been a vendor, I understand how much work goes in to showing your car.

Looking forward to meeting you and your Dad!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

Hello Bob,

I have received my move in/instructions packet but no admission passes. Do I pick them up at the WIll CALL desk? </div></div>

You will get them when you check in at the Information/Check In area inside the building. Please read ALL of the instructions, as we know they are lengthy, but they have all the answers.

Thanks and safe travels!

Bashton
www.mcacn.com
Old 11-17-2015, 01:12 AM

Hi, what is the address where the show is going to be ? Also what are the hours it is open ?

Thanks Rob
Old 11-17-2015, 03:03 AM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts

Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
5555 S. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018

www.mcacn.com for all the information!

Show is open Saturday, November 21, from 9 am - 9 pm and Sunday, November 22, from 9 am - 5 pm.

Bashton
www.mcacn.com
Old 11-19-2015, 09:05 PM

Just got a room at the Crowne Plaza.. See everyone at the Show
70 Chevelle SS LS6
70 AMX 390 Go-pack
71 Torino GT 429cj
Old 11-20-2015, 05:01 PM

Approximately how many cars will be there ?
Old 11-20-2015, 05:04 PM

Thanked 1,694 Times in 728 Posts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ban617</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Approximately how many cars will be there ? </div></div>

Over 500 usually

Dykstra Motorsports
Old 11-21-2015, 02:51 AM

I have been with the Boys and Girls from the Pure Stock Drag Race and F.A.S.T. Display and again... This looks like a killer show! Thanks to Bob and everyone who puts this display on!!!!!! Out of this world!!

Rusty Small
Old 11-23-2015, 10:11 PM

wish, I could make this show for once,wisconsin opening gun deer season