Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 01-06-2006, 02:57 AM

Default USA AUTO Appraisers?

Has anyone heard of, or had experience with a company called USA AUTO APPRAISERS out of Omaha Nebraska?
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 01-06-2006, 03:50 AM

Default Re: USA AUTO Appraisers?

USA did the appraisals on my 71 Nova and dads 67 Chevelle. The guy was super nice and seemed very knowledgable about the cars. He had recent muscle car values and also took into consideration the extras when getting the value. The values are based on a replacement cost not just a market value.

For example my Nova is pretty modified. It's just a 307 car originally but I have redone the car from the ground up. He figured my value on finding a clean 50k mile car plus the restoration and modification costs. Make a long story short (shorter) my car came in it 30k value in 2003 because that is what it would cost to rebuild the whole car from scratch.

I was very pleased with the service and plan on having them re-appraise both cars this spring.
Old 01-06-2006, 05:34 AM

Default Re: USA AUTO Appraisers?

Thanks for the info, my insurance agent and banker are checking some of my asset valuations (part of my annual rectal exam) so a gentleman from usa-auto-appraisers called me about my Vette. During our conversation, he asked me what the "CE" stamp (warranty replacement) on the block meant. I'll wait to see what he comes up with, before I jump to conclusions. Thanks, Steve