Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 05-26-2019, 03:38 AM

Default Camaro/Chevelle/Nova + more - Correct NOS GM Washer Hose, Brass Screen, + Bottle cap.

NOS GM washer hoses. These are the real deal and impossible to come by. These are the ribbed hoses with waxy type coating that are Vintage NOS from the 1960's. The smaller diameter hoses which go to the washer nozzles are about 35" + 45" inches long, and the larger hose which goes to the washer bottle is about 101" inches long.
****SOLD****

NOS GM washer bottle hose with brass filter. Vintage NOS from the 1960's. This is the correct length ribbed hose with the brass washer screen.
****SOLD****

NOS GM washer bottle cap. Impossible to come by and especially in NOS condition. 100% correct assembly line design that has the reinforcement ridge that does not go all the way around the tab, as well as the diamond embossed on the bottom. It is 50+ years old.
****SOLD***

Thanks, Sam
Attached Images

Last edited by GRAFFZ; 05-27-2019 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Updated the title with models.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry WasherHoses#3B.jpg WasherHoses#3A.jpg BrassWashHose#1C.jpg BrassWashHose#1B.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 05-26-2019, 10:49 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Hi Sam
Welcome to the site-you always sell great stuff-maybe sell some stuff here and give us a deal-lol-I have bought many items from you over the years and always a pleasure to deal with-daves70ss on ebay-good luck with all the sales!
Keep on Cruising!
Dave
The Following User Says Thank You to Northernforce For This Useful Post:
GRAFFZ (05-27-2019)
Old 05-27-2019, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northernforce View Post
Hi Sam
Welcome to the site-you always sell great stuff-maybe sell some stuff here and give us a deal-lol-I have bought many items from you over the years and always a pleasure to deal with-daves70ss on ebay-good luck with all the sales!
Keep on Cruising!
Dave
Hello Dave,
It is great hearing from you! Thank you for the advice. That is my goal is to post hard to find items at great prices. In the future I hope to offer a few of those items here first on this forum before selling on eBay.

I appreciate the warm welcome.

Thanks again, Sam