Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Old 06-14-2014, 02:37 PM

Default AZ members - Vacation is coming up - YES!!!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">YAY, VACATION</span> [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/burnout.gif[/img]

Can't wait... we need some R&amp;R and finally we'll get it... being an Army wife is not always fun, I'm telling you. Finally something to look forward to.

We'll gonna be back in AZ (Camp Verde area) the first two weeks of July. Taking the kids camping, fishing, rattlesnake hunting (for pictures), shooting, visiting family. Are there Pavilions or other car meets in the Phoenix area around that time frame? We also stay another night in the Jerome Grand Hotel since our kids asking to see some ghosts [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

I would like to invite our AZ members incl. kids/grand kids here to join if you like. If you wanna hang out and talk all kinds of things, yes please. Perhaps we all can make some new friends.

If you want to stay in Jerome as well, let me know and my mom in law will get you a GREAT discount at the Grand Hotel. But the grand suite is already taken

Just pm me your email and/or phone# and I'll give you a secret password for the face to face approach [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]

Did I mention that I can't wait?

www.estrada-armory.com
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 06-14-2014, 05:56 PM

Thanked 5,349 Times in 1,876 Posts
Default Re: AZ members - Vacation is coming up - YES!!!!

Pavilions is pretty dead during July....due to the heat.I am sure that a few people will still brave the heat...or show up later in the evening. PM me your contact info and I'll see if I round up a few people to get together.... [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2014, 07:17 PM

Default Re: AZ members - Vacation is coming up - YES!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplantdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pavilions is pretty dead during July....due to the heat.I am sure that a few people will still brave the heat...or show up later in the evening. PM me your contact info and I'll see if I round up a few people to get together.... [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img] </div></div>

Awesome, PM inbound [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]

www.estrada-armory.com