Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Yenko Chevrolet

Old 09-21-2011, 08:58 PM

Default YENKO STINGER NEEDED FOR CONCOURS

I've attached below an email I received regarding showing a Yenko Stinger in the Hilton Head Island Concours and Motoring Festival in November. Anyone with a fine example of a Yenko Stinger is welcome to contact Allan and mention my name. Charlie "Bud" Doerge

Bud,

I got your contact information off yenkostinger.com. I am trying to source a Yenko Stinger in the Southeast to showcase at this year's Hilton Head Island Concours and Motoring Festival November 5th and 6th. http://www.hhiconcours.com
I am responsible for putting together an exhibit called "Life in the Fast Lane". The purpose of the exhibit is to showcase factory-affiliated and dealer-modified performance cars of the 60's-90's. The exhibit will include such manufacturers as RUF, Shelby, Yenko, Koenig, Gemballa, Alpina, Schnitzer, Baldwin-Motion etc.
We feel a Yenko Stinger would play a highlighted role amongst other influential performance car manufacturers from the 60's through the present. Would you be able to help source a vehicle for this year's exhibit?
This year marks our 10th anniversary and projections are topping 20,000 attendees. In addition, Wayne Carini from "Chasing Classic Cars" will be taping at this year's Concours, as well as Dennis Gage from "My Classic Car."
Please call me at 843-290-8758 at your earliest convenience to discuss potenial participation.

Thanks again,
Allan Fine

www.yenkostinger.com
The first and original website for Yenko Stingers
Over 50,000 "hits" as of 3/11/2011!!
Still #1 on Google search engine

IN GOD WE TRUST

SEE "DON YENKO AND THE YENKO STINGER" ON FACEBOOK!!
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...