Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Sponsors > Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Old 06-28-2018, 01:23 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts
Smile MCACN Official Host Hotels

I always have people asking me about the hotel situation for the upcoming MCACN show.

As many know, the DoubleTree O'Hare is "party central" and we always take over that one, along with the Embassy Suites next door. Both of these hotels are right across the street from the convention center.

We also have the Crowne Plaza O'Hare, (with the lowest rate) right next to the DoubleTree. It is newly remodeled and they just opened up Bill Murray's Sports Bar and Restaurant with a Caddy Shack theme.

To make sure we can accommodate everyone, we also have special deals set up with the Hyatt O'Hare, again across the street and attached via an overhead bridge so that you can always be inside.

The fifth choice is the trendy aLoft, which is right behind the Crowne Plaza. They offer door to door shuttle service, but again, they are close enough to walk and are right across from the 130 store outlet mall.

Book your rooms now to be in the middle of the action. The DoubleTree is already close to 3/4 sold out and the Embassy Suites is now over half booked.

Here is the link that explains each hotel and also has direct booking links. Great hotels, great rates and they are ALL right by the show. https://www.mcacn.com/hotels

Book 'em, Danno!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
www.mcacn.com
The Following User Says Thank You to bashton For This Useful Post:
ORIGLS6 (06-29-2018)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 06-29-2018, 03:52 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

November will be here before you know it...

This year is flying by...

Rich
Old 07-02-2018, 04:03 PM

True, Rich. I cannot believe its July already.. Can't wait!

1971 Torino 351c 4v GT convertible. White/white with black,4 speed, shaker, am/fm, ps/pdb, buckets/console, ac, flip headlights

1969 GTO Judge Warwick blue/blue, RAIII, 4 speed, tach/gauges, safe t track, flip headlights, 3.55's, ps and radio.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:51 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts

UPDATE:

The DoubleTree O'Hare AND the Embassy Suites O'Hare are now sold out. This is great for us, since it means literally hundreds have made the commitment to join us in November.

NOT TO WORRY! We have FIVE Official Host Hotels, all offering great rates and special perks. THREE currently have availability.

I highly recommend the Crowne Plaza O'Hare, which is right next door to the DoubleTree. They offer the lowest rate at just $117 per night and it was recently remodeled and updated. They also recently opened up Bill Murrays Caddyshack Restaurant and Bar, which is really neat! (It gets the Mike G. two thumbs up approval)

The aLoft is located behind the Crowne, and they offer door to door shuttle service. It is also right across from the 130+ store outlet mall.

Last is the Hyatt, which is attached to the convention center via an overhead walkway. This means you can stay indoors all week, although it is a bit of a walk!

Bottom line; BOOK YOUR ROOMS NOW to be in the middle of all the action. Here is the direct booking lin for all three; https://www.mcacn.com/hotels

We have an absolutely incredible show in the works and I hope you will all consider joining us, whether as a spectator or a participant, to help us celebrate our TENTH Anniversary.

THANKS;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
www.mcacn.com