Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 01-20-2023, 01:02 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1967 & 1968 Camaro Legends Judging Manual

I have received so many positive comments about the Camaro Legends Judging Manual. Lots of nice feedback on what is covered for originality, the depth of information, and the loads of high quality photos. I need to thank the owners for the cars featured - Robert Elke with his Z28's, Doug Perry - 1967 Yenko, Paul Laurenzi - 1968 Z28, Chick Renn - 1968 Z28 and Larry Christensen - 1967 Pace Car. My 68 Z28 had the most photos - great shots of the original spot welds for the body panels, original interior shots, and miscellaneous photos of original parts. Plus what we look for with restored photos - alternator, master cylinder/booster, trunk compartment. Think Paul was the only other with such great photos for originality. Can't beat the combination of photos of originality combined with what we are looking at when judging concours restored cars. Best comment - "The must have book for anyone restoring a Camaro or wanting to know what is correct"
The Following User Says Thank You to Pacecar1969 For This Useful Post:
Copo_Cartel (01-21-2023)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...